Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has The Club Ruined My Relationship With My Son ?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
For all my life I've been a loyal supporter of Haribo.

I didn't realise Haribo were duty bound to employ me because I once drove a big digger.
With the added bonus of being a loyal supporter, digger driver and employee, I could take what I want when I wanted.

Happy days
:vuvu:

Why does Haribo need a big digger?
Are they burying sweets? ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
barking.jpg

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Thank you, PJ.

You have this evening demonstrated to me the principal benefit of being a mod; a benefit of which I was previously unaware.

I have spent the entire afternoon and evening closing an investment round (yes, it did, thank you) and therefore missed the previous two threads prior to them being moved to NSC's nether regions. Mod privileges allow me to peruse the nether regions for my delectation and delight. I have thus been able to catch up on what has been a mammoth exercise in NSC fineness, even though I was a latecomer.

For other latecomers, the story you have missed is long, but can best be described as "WTF is going on?" I've just saved you 15 minutes reading. Honestly.

I wish I was aware of your warning earlier. That's 15 minutes of my life I will never regain and now I'm running late. Can you not make your warning a sticky or disclaimer at the start of the thread please? As mods you must show community responsibility ya know...........

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think that any latecomers won't have a scooby what this is about, reading this thread alone. As the previous threads have disappeared, then a summary is needed. Then everything will be crystal-clear.
I'll start:
In a ticket office far, far away, toiled Worthing Luke, the son of a plant-hire family. He no longer works there because..................

Are you sure you're not spoiling the new Star Wars film??

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think that any latecomers won't have a scooby what this is about, reading this thread alone.

I don't think reading the other threads would have especially helped - I read them all and I'm still not entirely sure what all this shite is about. :lolol:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't think reading the other threads would have especially helped - I read them all and I'm still not entirely sure what all this shite is about. [emoji38]ol:
As someone who (foolishly) didn't look at NSC last night, I'm glad that it's as incomprehensible to you (despite reading it all) as it is me, would hate to feel I'd missed something.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why does Haribo need a big digger?
Are they burying sweets? ???

Christ don't try and get me to explain how diggers came into the equation.

Alan Turing wouldn't be able to crack that code.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As someone who (foolishly) didn't look at NSC last night, I'm glad that it's as incomprehensible to you (despite reading it all) as it is me, would hate to feel I'd missed something.

I can safely say you missed SOMETHING, I just can't be any clearer than that in identifying quite what it was.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I can safely say you missed SOMETHING, I just can't be any clearer than that in identifying quite what it was.
Well that's at least some small crumb of comfort to numb the pain of knowing that there are deleted threads out there somewhere...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've got a 50/50 chance of getting it right, so I'm going to say 'No'.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
That's the title for one hell of a Jeremy Kyle Show.

Where I work, for a health regulator, I had a call from a Bulgarian physiotherapist a months back. She was calling to ask whether Jeremy Kyle was a suitable person (we have a list of suitable professions and I wondered for a moment whether he himself could be classed as a vocation) to offer a Character Reference to include with her application. I pondered of his suitability for a second or two, but in that brief silence she described him as a wonderful and helpful person. I said: he seems a most riled and vicious chap on the television, though - mostly in mild jest. IN REAL LIFE HE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT, she hollered. NOTHING. A PROPER GENTLEMAN! Well, I said, on those grounds, he will hopefully suffice.
She went off pleased enough, I think, but I haven't heard from anyone in the department of having a Character Reference submitted from a friend of Kyle yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here