Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has The Club Ruined My Relationship With My Son ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
These are not the Brentford tickets you are looking for.

You can pick up the tickets from Griffin Park but be warned you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

etc....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When Trains were delayed I Drove him to Work from Worthing, Ask The Gate People (Never Late Never Let Them Down }

You have been to Lidl, bought a bottle of their cheap Sloe Gin, You are Hove Bald & Unread and I claim my £5

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's the gift that just keeps on giving. And so close to Christmas too.

I still have no idea what this is all about.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is either a palace fan or earnest HAVING a laugh

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
What have I missed? This seems to have all the constituent ingredients for a dream binfest. Crack on.....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh FFS - I really could do without this.

Tesco has just closed. Where the hell am I going to get more Pringles from at this time of the evening?

It's getting close to Christmas on NSC, people are off for a while. You haven't bought any Pringles ? Crickey, I have to factor in another 2 lb weight loss on them alone with all the extra time I spend on here during the festivities.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
My Brother In Law was a Palace Fan till died from Cancer two Years ago roughly. We watched every game together Palace And Brighton (stood in each others ends if we couldn't get tickets for our own. My family didn't want him to Marry My Sister due to that.... But They did (Perfect Marriage )..... When palace beat us at the Amex to go up he was with me In The northstand .... (I Posted That } Its my greatest memory of him .... he died that same year never saw palace play in Prem..... I requested a new Palace Scarf in his Coffin when he was cremated. My Best friend
This is either a palace fan or earnest HAVING a laugh

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
These are not the Brentford tickets you are looking for.

You can pick up the tickets from Griffin Park but be warned you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

etc....

I got mine from a bloke called Luke earlier. He was selling them from a van in Chiswick. Half price.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I think that any latecomers won't have a scooby what this is about, reading this thread alone. As the previous threads have disappeared, then a summary is needed. Then everything will be crystal-clear.
I'll start:
In a ticket office far, far away, toiled Worthing Luke, the son of a plant-hire family. He no longer works there because..................

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Thank you Happy Xmas To You & Family ... Great Quote Cheers
I think that any latecomers won't have a scooby what this is about, reading this thread alone. As the previous threads have disappeared, then a summary is needed. Then everything will be crystal-clear.
I'll start:
In a ticket office far, far away, toiled Worthing Luke, the son of a plant-hire family. He no longer works there because..................

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My Brother In Law was a Palace Fan till died from Cancer two Years ago roughly. We watched every game together Palace And Brighton (stood in each others ends if we couldn't get tickets for our own. My family didn't want him to Marry My Sister due to that.... But They did (Perfect Marriage )..... When palace beat us at the Amex to go up he was with me In The northstand .... (I Posted That } Its my greatest memory of him .... he died that same year never saw palace play in Prem..... I requested a new Palace Scarf in his Coffin when he was cremated. My Best friend

Has anyone ever told you that you have a unique grammar style. Random capitals everywhere!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here