Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has The Club Ruined My Relationship With My Son ?

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Down in the dumps tonight pj, what's up?

Just Think back and Life etc as you do near New Year (enjoy life though but world changing fast not like the old days but seen Albion at Cup Final Twice And in Top Flight so nothing new for me ) like to meet Gordon Smith one day I wouldn't miss ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a weird Yuletide thread! Has Santa just hired two new reindeer - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Vixen, Donner, Blitzen, Bonkers and Barking?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just Think back and Life etc as you do near New Year (enjoy life though but world changing fast not like the old days but seen Albion at Cup Final Twice And in Top Flight so nothing new for me ) like to meet Gordon Smith one day I wouldn't miss ?

Down a pint of water with a couple of ibuprofen and get some kip mate, sounds like you've had a long evening.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
My Brother In Law was a Palace Fan till died from Cancer two Years ago roughly. We watched every game together Palace And Brighton (stood in each others ends if we couldn't get tickets for our own. My family didn't want him to Marry My Sister due to that.... But They did (Perfect Marriage )..... When palace beat us at the Amex to go up he was with me In The northstand .... (I Posted That } Its my greatest memory of him .... he died that same year never saw palace play in Prem..... I requested a new Palace Scarf in his Coffin when he was cremated. My Best friend

So he didn't see them play in the Prem in 2005?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thank you, PJ.

You have this evening demonstrated to me the principal benefit of being a mod; a benefit of which I was previously unaware.

I have spent the entire afternoon and evening closing an investment round (yes, it did, thank you) and therefore missed the previous two threads prior to them being moved to NSC's nether regions. Mod privileges allow me to peruse the nether regions for my delectation and delight. I have thus been able to catch up on what has been a mammoth exercise in NSC fineness, even though I was a latecomer.

For other latecomers, the story you have missed is long, but can best be described as "WTF is going on?" I've just saved you 15 minutes reading. Honestly.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Yes it is but you know our passion for this club....ive followed since i can remember and thats getting harder>>>>>> i love this club my son and i follow all we can < it keeps us as one united as a dad & son < a fan its our bonding time when relationships fail with partners >>>> it was our true father son/daughter time together. No worries no troubles just football and seagulls x
good advice, sleep on it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes it is but you know our passion for this club....ive followed since i can remember and thats getting harder>>>>>> i love this club my son and i follow all we can < it keeps us as one united as a dad & son < a fan its our bonding time when relationships fail with partners >>>> it was our true father son/daughter time together. No worries no troubles just football and seagulls x

You sound very upset.

I hope things eventually sort themselves out for you.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Thank you from the Heart , on Tuesday night we were together Father and Son now we are Torn Apart for Christmas, Thank you BHA for all our loyal years of support . Happy Xmas
You sound very upset.

I hope things eventually sort themselves out for you.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
You picked the wrong member of staff and the wrong loyal Sussex Family ... Shame on you BHA do your research next time ... Happy Xmas

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I am writing this at the end of page 4........................What the f&ck?

I'd be inclined to think that if your relationship with your son is ruined it might be something you need to look at closer to home. Just a thought.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For all my life I've been a loyal supporter of Haribo.

I didn't realise Haribo were duty bound to employ me because I once drove a big digger.
With the added bonus of being a loyal supporter, digger driver and employee, I could take what I want when I wanted.

Happy days
:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here