hard BREXIT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I would have thought that regaining control also included our language. I have no mind reading abilities and over complaining would mean complaining too much. If you mean something completely different why not write what you actually mean so that all others can understand what you are trying to say. It can't be that difficult.
Seems a few posters have understood since I posted, maybe it is you that are having trouble.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Why dont you enlighten us with perhaps a maximum number that you think is sustainable for the UK and why do you accept a man made political area to have free and unrestricted movement of people, how about Africa, Middle East what exactly is your personal threshold of a geographical area and its people to have free movement to the UK ?

It seems you have some sense of moral superiority, while those of us that feel it reasonable to have controlled and sustainable immigration policy are somehow frothing at the mouth nazis, why not offer a greater insight into the challenge of world immigration.

Bit sensitive arent we. We are better off socially, economically and security wise within the EU. I have no problem with some of our better brains like HT working in Germany, some of our yoof working in the Med and some of our oldees retiring in spain. Just as i am the other way around. The arguement on scale is understandable given the poor planning by successive government on social infrasturucture that has clearly caused tension. It could easily have been avoided. Instead we look inwards and become poorer on many levels. That is a shame. But remember, this is split country on this issue

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bit sensitive arent we. We are better off socially, economically and security wise within the EU. I have no problem with some of our better brains like HT working in Germany, some of our yoof working in the Med and some of our oldees retiring in spain. Just as i am the other way around. The arguement on scale is understandable given the poor planning by successive government on social infrasturucture that has clearly caused tension. It could easily have been avoided. Instead we look inwards and become poorer on many levels. That is a shame. But remember, this is split country on this issue

Quote " the poor planning by successive government on social infrasturucture"

No letting mass immigration (in Labours case for votes) into a country that is not the size of France let alone Australia, is where the "tension" was started.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

It could be argued that the causation is the other way around.Good social infrastructure planning comes from having the data to make long term plans. This is very difficult with uncontrolled immigration. I too have no problem with Brits working abroad (I have done it 3 times in non EU countries) or with foreigners working here. We don't need to be a member of the EU for this to happen.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It could be argued that the causation is the other way around.Good social infrastructure planning comes from having the data to make long term plans. This is very difficult with uncontrolled immigration. I too have no problem with Brits working abroad (I have done it 3 times in non EU countries) or with foreigners working here. We don't need to be a member of the EU for this to happen.

Exactly. I do not know how many more times we will have to give the same answers to the same questions.
I reckon the Remainers are hoping if they keep punching away we will give in, same scenario as them wanting another vote.....they will just not accept a reply they do not like.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Win or lose, sink or swim
One thing is certain well never give in
Side by side, hand in hand
We all stand together

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

How could it of been avoided ??

At what point did you expect the following accession countries to become members and not then foresee the likelihood of significant numbers migrating to stronger economies where they can access a higher standard of services and disrupt the value of wages between migrants and UK workers.

1 May 2004: Czech Republic, Estonia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia;
1 January 2007: Bulgaria and Romania (completing the fifth wave of enlargement that started in May 2004); and
1 July 2013: Croatia.

With these countries waiting in the wings:
Turkey: 14 April 1987;
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: 22 March 2004;
Montenegro: 15 December 2008;
Albania: 24 April 2009;
Serbia: 22 December 2009.

It seems so obviously disproportionate to impose on the UK millions of prospective migrants effecting our culture, services and jobs market in return for Sharon to do a season in Ibiza.

Ultimately the host countries will decide whether our retirees, our youngsters or workers can access their job markets as we would theirs, but just to have an ever expanding political area underpinned by a core value of free movement of people, to me seems hideously irresponsible.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Exactly. I do not know how many more times we will have to give the same answers to the same questions.
I reckon the Remainers are hoping if they keep punching away we will give in, same scenario as them wanting another vote.....they will just not accept a reply they do not like.

Its because half the population disagrees with your answers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports