[Football] Haaland

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
FVJZsZxX0AUTo4g.jpeg

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Agree with those who suggests that a world class talent is performing before our very eyes. Mr Perez at Real Madrid says ‘European football is sick. We’ve only played Liverpool and Chelsea X amount of times and the super league is the answer’ No mate, you don’t play in the premier league which is what you want and can’t have x

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My son works for Rio Ferdinand they’ve had conversations about how to stop him. Of course Rio says in his prime he could do it :lolol:

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
I remember being very excited to see Ossie Ardiles and Glenn Hoddle together for Keith Birkinshaw's Spurs at the Goldstone. We lost 2-0 as I recall, mainly because of Steve Perryman who kept taking the ball off us and giving it to one of them.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I remember being very excited to see Ossie Ardiles and Glenn Hoddle together for Keith Birkinshaw's Spurs at the Goldstone. We lost 2-0 as I recall, mainly because of Steve Perryman who kept taking the ball off us and giving it to one of them.

. . .It's not Halaands fault he has the best players in the world spoon feeding him. He's more than capable, but stemming the feed is just as important as stopping him individually

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He is unbelievable. The most complete striker ever, only the original and best Ronaldo comes close. He’s going to break all records. Best player in the world.

Helped currently by playing with the next best player in the world in De Bruyne. He is a special, special player too. It got lost amongst the hype at the weekend but his assist for Haaland’s second goal was just incredible, almost impossible.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Personally hoping his battery fails and doesnt play against us.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Absolute monster.
He's got nearly 20 goals in all comps already and it's not even Halloween for another 3 weeks ffs.
He's got pace, finishing, power, strength, size, vision, instincts, composure, heading ability- it's like you took the best attributes from forwards of the last 20 years, put them in a blender and he was the result. .

To put it in context he's got more league goals (127) than Phil Foden has league appearances (105). Oh, and Haaland's younger.
As above but also he is never offside. I remember last year reading an article about him that his agent said Haaland is NEVER offside and so far his agent is correct. This bloke is a machine and many forwards will copy his style in years to come.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
. . .It's not Halaands fault he has the best players in the world spoon feeding him. He's more than capable, but stemming the feed is just as important as stopping him individually

Erm he did not have the best players in the world spoon feeding him during his rise up to the top though. His father and agent have nurtured this talent. I would suggest you look at his scoring rate compared to messi ( who was spoon fed in your words ) and ronaldo at the same age I think he has something like 50 odd goals on them.

Last edited:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003

Erm he did not have the best players in the world spoon feeding him during his rise up to the top though. His father and agent have nurtured this talent.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Rest Haaland for the European games now, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here