Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Here here . The thing is Brighton can still do it so why not humour the away fan ?

Like BBS do? I think not! I only have to post "Hello" on there and I get banned, as do many Brighton supporters, I don't bother going on there anymore, haven't for a long time, its a shit site anyway, hence why many of them come on here all the time.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Can you please outline how you feel a Brighton fan posting on the main BBS forum in this way would be treated?

Are you seriously suggesting it would be taken in good grace by your lot and the poster would be allowed to continue if he so wished?

I take it you are on about the BBS, I wouldn't know I'm not a member. I think they could post it in the away end, I thought that was the idea of it. Let's be fair, Burnley come in for some pretty hefty abuse on here. Probably second only to us, you have to expect the piss taking to go both ways?

UTB86

Banned
May 2, 2016
I think i'll bookmark this with the hope of coming back Saturday with as many 'pissing&shitting-myself-laughing.gif' images as the internet holds

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
No you had me there, then again I write whole words.

You're just a prize that keeps giving. Beginning to like you because you need a cuddle don't you?

And of course you're not on the BBS, they think you're a bigger **** than we do.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Talking of bottling, it's halftime and Burnley have had 0 shots on target at home to QPR :wink:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Talking of bottling, it's halftime and Burnley have had 0 shots on target at home to QPR :wink:

Who we beat 4-0 a fortnight ago. I really don't think we bottled it. I thought we came up against an excellent Derby side who were annoyingly really up for it. They're as good as anyone in the division on their day.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:O:O:O:O:O
Ha ha ha ha.....
Bottled it BIG time.... !!!!!
So long boys enjoy the championship next season.... :wozza:
I think the phrase 'Stupid Boy' applies here.

With three teams level pegging, it was always going to be tight at the top - but with Brighton and 'Boro playing each other, it was obvious that only a freak set of results would see us BOTH finishing above Burnley, bearing in mind that one of us would be likely to get 0 points from the last game, or both of us drop two points.

To most people that was obvious - shame you weren't up to spotting it.

It doesn't matter how many Burnley wankers post on here - I think they've edged it as the best team in the league this year and deserve to go up. We've had slighty more attacking flair than them but they've been much better defensively than us and that's made the difference. Their manager is a dick, who cares, many good managers are

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
the moderating on here is beyond pathetic and it's absolutely no surprise which one of them was first to jump in wielding the mighty ban-hammer. so what if someone comes on here and makes a tit of themselves? this is a football forum isn't it? and, although i hate this word, it's just "banter" for christ's sake. banning someone like that makes us all look like a bunch of precious flowers... :flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here