Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It's okay to insult Burnley, the area, club and fans etc. As soon as you get a bit back you all cry and get him banned. That says a lot.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why ban him? He clearly has no life and is obsessed by us. He's posting on NSC with Burnley just about to play their biggest game this year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's okay to insult Burnley, the area, club and fans etc. As soon as you get a bit back you all cry and get him banned. That says a lot.

From my viewpoint, it's just extra irritating after what we have just watched :shrug:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Still obsessed with us you ****. That's nice.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

I only hate Burnley as when we played you a few seasons back, first match of the season (we won 3-1), one of your oafs tried to fight my girlfriend. Twenty minutes later as I was getting in my car some OAP tried to thump me in the face. I'm a quiet bloke and hate violence, did nothing to provoke either event. Nasty nasty shit hole. Nasty nasty fans.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No one is forcing you to post here, you know.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Here here . The thing is Brighton can still do it so why not humour the away fan ?

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Your captain said it best.

2BB811D000000578-3213235-image-m-16_1440705808674.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Calm. Burnley will find a win from one of the last two games and will go up. We know what we have to do. Let's just go and do it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:O:O:O:O:O
Ha ha ha ha.....
Bottled it BIG time.... !!!!!
So long boys enjoy the championship next season.... :wozza:

Are you feeling better now ? You must keep taking the medication though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Calm. Burnley will find a win from one of the last two games and will go up. We know what we have to do. Let's just go and do it.

They'll lose both. We are already promoted. :D

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Fancy that, a last minute equaliser that could make all the difference when all's said and done. I mean, it's not like Burnley hasn't had that happen to them this season has it?

best of luck, for us of course, I hope QPR are in the mood to give you lot a go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Can you please outline how you feel a Brighton fan posting on the main BBS forum in this way would be treated?

Are you seriously suggesting it would be taken in good grace by your lot and the poster would be allowed to continue if he so wished?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No matter what happens next week I will come home to Sussex you will have to live in (near) Burnley.
Ha ha ha

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here