Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some people have short memories. Burnley, if you'll remember, were the toast of this board only a couple of years ago.

Were they?
What sticks in my mind more, is the game where we won 3-1 in 2002, and fans getting abuse, violence and parking tickets. It's the least favourite ground of mine to visit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Were they?
What sticks in my mind more, is the game where we won 3-1 in 2002, and fans getting abuse, violence and parking tickets. It's the least favourite ground of mine to visit.
Yes they were. If Burnley had been on the beach, Ulloa's last minute header at forest would have meant sod all.

I didn't go in 2002 but have been before. It's no worse than loads of similar grounds. Honestly, you'd put turf Moor above Ninian Park or the old Den? Behave.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes they were. If Burnley had been on the beach, Ulloa's last minute header at forest would have meant sod all.

I didn't go in 2002 but have been before. It's no worse than loads of similar grounds. Honestly, you'd put turf Moor above Ninian Park or the old Den? Behave.

Ah, yes. I remember they did play well at Reading. I didn't say it was the worst ground but one of my least favourites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here