Gus saying goodbye to players.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I once had a teacher at School who was an A.Barnes. He lived in Hastings. Therefore Ashley MUST be related and live in Hastings. End of. I'm right and you are all wrong...........

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So the fact his kids go to school with my mates kids in burgess hill and he lives 2 doors away from my mate is just nonsense then. Unbelievable at times this site

Keep your knickers on :lol: I was surprised that Barnes was living in BH as he only bought his first house 2 years ago. Equally surprised that his 'kids' go to school in BH as they had only just had their first child, which is now 2 years old ??

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I once had a teacher at School who was an A.Barnes. He lived in Hastings. Therefore Ashley MUST be related and live in Hastings. End of. I'm right and you are all wrong...........

I used to work with an A. Barnes who taught Science in Horsham...and lived in Hove...he was from Norwich...he MUST be Ashley's long lost brother.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Keep your knickers on :lol: I was surprised that Barnes was living in BH as he only bought his first house 2 years ago. Equally surprised that his 'kids' go to school in BH as they had only just had their first child, which is now 2 years old ??

Exactly what I was thinking. Didn't Ashley have his little one toddling about with him during the lap of honour after the Wolves game?

This thread is like better than call my bluff......

Four pages and we still haven't pinned him down for definite. Perhaps the club should publish "where's Barnsey" with lots of complicated pictures of world landmarks, each with a little cartoon Ashley hidden within.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Is everyone sure they are talking about Ashley Barnes the Brighton and Hove Albion football player and not some other random Mr Barnes that is now thinking NSC is cyber stalking him. Not everyone on this thread can be right.

Found him!

Slide1.JPG

Last edited:

btnred

Jan 24, 2010
Mr A Barnes does live in B.Hill does not have kids he has a child who does not go to school and he was 100% NOT visited by Mr Puyot at his house today FACT

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Is that supposed to be funny? I'm amazed that the mods allow that word to be used in the context it has. People were born without limbs because of that drug and it caused great suffering to a lot of people. I don't find that funny.

****ing hell, why don't you scream for a policeman a la Liz Costa?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He has two children,one is two and the other smaller. He was interviewed with them walking around the pitch after the Wolves game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports