Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus saying goodbye to players.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
These are the sorts of threads that occasionally make me want to roll NSC up in to a little ball and flick it in the general direction of tonight's Super Moon.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Ive just seen AB Haywards Heath sainsburys. He looked a bit moody.

Make of that what you will...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
@btnred how come you joined NSC at pretty much the same time we were sniffing around Ashley Barnes before yo*cough* he came on loan? J'Accuse!

Having read your other posts i take it back. Even Ashley isnt that boring. :whistle:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Maybe Gus is banging Ashley's Mrs ? Maybe that's why the club are getting rid of him ?

*For the attention of Mr Poyets solicitor, obviously I'm joking

So what this thread seems to suggest is that a manager has had an inappropriate relationship with a player's wife and will then end up at Newcastle? Like THAT could ever happen ...

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Closed at 4pm surely?

:nono:

Ah, but it may have been a Sainsburys Metro or whatever they are called. In which case, they stay open later on a Sunday. That proves Ashley was shopping in Sainsburys at Haywards Heath, prior to going back home to Letchworth via Burgess Hill, Ovingdean, Rottingdean and Hastings where his other houses are........

Feb 23, 2013
Just seen Gus in the services on the M5, heading towards Yeovil.
Always said he deserved to go to a big club because he always had
`options`. Trouble is the options are getting smaller and smaller and
smaller..........

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I agree, a totally unacceptable form of insult, only ever fit for 1970's playground and spoken by an 8 year old child

oh look, Mat Fraser starred in a movie called Kung Fu Flid. maybe you should get over yourself? UNACCEPTABLE!!!! good lord....

MV5BNDUwMjIxMDQyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA5MTYzMg@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here