Gully's Girls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
We dont sit behind the home dug out we sit behind the away dug out... we used to sit in east stand but because we perform at half time, we didnt have enough time to get back round to west into the changing rooms to get changed into our kit (we wear it underneth sometimes to make it quicker) to then warm up to then go back out and to perform at half time to then go back into west back into the changing room to put warm clothes on and back into our seats.... apart from the last 2 games the girls have sat their and frozen so yes they have to go in and put as many layers on as possible and considering they have been there since 9am that morning rehearsing the least i can do is give them all hot chocolates to try and keep them warm while they watch the game. I think us only missing the first 10 minutes of each half is record time for a girl to get changed!!!! And considering we are all Brighton fans too we wouldnt want to miss anymore of it and when we were in the east stand we only got to see about 20 mins each half! As i always say the girls do it for free so a hot choc and a seat is the least i can offer for them.

If you dont like us dont watch, if you do then thanks for supporting. If you like us or not dont forget at the end of the day we are here for the same reason you are.. THE CLUB!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
We dont sit behind the home dug out we sit behind the away dug out... we used to sit in east stand but because we perform at half time, we didnt have enough time to get back round to west into the changing rooms to get changed into our kit (we wear it underneth sometimes to make it quicker) to then warm up to then go back out and to perform at half time to then go back into west back into the changing room to put warm clothes on and back into our seats.... apart from the last 2 games the girls have sat their and frozen so yes they have to go in and put as many layers on as possible and considering they have been there since 9am that morning rehearsing the least i can do is give them all hot chocolates to try and keep them warm while they watch the game. I think us only missing the first 10 minutes of each half is record time for a girl to get changed!!!! And considering we are all Brighton fans too we wouldnt want to miss anymore of it and when we were in the east stand we only got to see about 20 mins each half! As i always say the girls do it for free so a hot choc and a seat is the least i can offer for them.

If you dont like us dont watch, if you do then thanks for supporting. If you like us or not dont forget at the end of the day we are here for the same reason you are.. THE CLUB!

Can i take you out for a drink ;) and im not middle aged ;)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Amen to that sister.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Strange that, so why would both my Daughters Love to be Gully's Girls one day?

These girls don't get paid, do a lot for charity, are part of Albion in the Community, encourage young girls to come to football with their brothers/ parents and show girls that they don't have to be a size zero to be attractive. Still people find ways to criticise them.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Love your work btw :blush: :love:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jo, the vocal minority will never be pleased. Gus Poyet won us League 1 with style and class, and still people don't like him. But the vast overwhelming majority do, and it's the same with the Gully's Girls. For every 1 fan who doesn't like you, there are a hundred (probably more), who do. I'm not defending the objectors, but the way I see it, you're in the same position as the players and actors in films, or in a play or whatever else, when you showcase your talent and what you actually want to do, there are going to be people who moan and criticise. That's life, but out of 20,000 people at the Amex, you are overwhelmingly in favour.

Especially the tallish brunette. :blush:

I have worked in Hollywood in film, magazine, music video and tv casting - I have met and interviewed the top most beautiful young women.
Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, (Tracy Lords too, though she didn't rate too highly among the girls who were coming in, but she is of course a famous name to drop).
I'd be surrounded by at least 100 of the most attractive women of the 90's and noughties, and after signing in each of these fine specimens of womanhood there was always another absolute STUNNER stalking in wearing the sexiest most temperature-raising outfits any man could hope to witness.

I do not need, from here-on in, to compare every female or group of girls with the top models, and decide whether their whatever-mass-index is suitable for them to exist or perform in public.

When Gully's Girls come on for their routines, I'm always disappointed if I can't see or watch them do their stuff - I lovelovelove Gully's Girls, and they are OURS - Albion's entertainers who work hard in their own time to make people happy.
They make me smiley when they do their thing, and it's always a nice distraction during the period before a match where there really isn't much happening.
Certainly it's not why I would go to the games, but it is welcome entertainment.

They don't cost anyone more on the ticket, and the alternative is .....nothing to see here.

Last edited:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

Keep up the excellent work that you all do - your all gorgeous and your routines are slick and well thought out xx

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Let's just bring back Tony Millard, Fred the Argus seller and an old man walking round the perimeter in a long white coat with a wooden banner on a stick. FFS.
I like the girls, so do my kids
If you want ye-olde-fashioned football go watch Burgess Hill reserves instead.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sjjamp
I just want to shout "GET THAT BLOODY BOARD OUT THE WAY!" every time "cartoon Lawrie Sanchez" appears on the big screen with the Albion hattrick numbers.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Wow, what an ideal world YOU must live in - where no person is carrying an extra pound, everyone is aethetically pleasing to YOUR eye (what is attractive is subjective), and entertainment is aimed at you in particular.....so you can criticise down to the 'finer points' of everything put before you.

How exactly does an atmophere just develop by itself? Is it resonating off the grey walls - from people like you?
No doubt a super-fit chap who surrounds himself with sweet-smelling flowers of humankind :nono:

Hello Sir, we haven't crossed swords for a while. How have you been? I did enjoy your superb insulting post at Beach Hut the other day, but I forgot to compliment you on it.

Now then, let's forget my "They're fat and shit" post as it was a bit harsh, and concentrate on my latter ramblings. My point stands about the atmosphere, read the bit I posted about the Merseyside derby and tell me what you think.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Ignore the moaners u do an outstanding job!

PS on a non serious matter..howcome u took a shortcut across the pitch at the millwall home game? :)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Hello Sir, we haven't crossed swords for a while. How have you been? I did enjoy your superb insulting post at Beach Hut the other day, but I forgot to compliment you on it.

Now then, let's forget my "They're fat and shit" post as it was a bit harsh, and concentrate on my latter ramblings. My point stands about the atmosphere, read the bit I posted about the Merseyside derby and tell me what you think.

Maybe you should apologise properly about your They're fat and shit comment!!! It takes a real man to apologise!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think the seats comment is a little bit unfair...

- Given where all the changing rooms etc are (in the West) then West Stand seats are what they'll need otherwise they'll spend a lot of time working their way around the stadium.
- The club very possibly didn't want fans directly behind Gus et al, where there could be risk of confrontation when things aren't going well.
- After they've finished their set, they will need to cool down and get changed etc. It's not realistic to be in there seats as the players re-emerge for the 2nd half.

They are good seats though.

Their seats are behind the away dug out anyway.

I guess most people already know what I think of them, having being lucky enough to work with them over the years. I think they are a wonderful friendly bunch, and I've made some new friends.

I honestly dont see what there is to knock about them, their good looking, happy, they all like football and support Brighton. They are doing it for the love and of course there is all the community and charity work they do which goes largely unnoticed. I can;t praise them highly enough.

The dances have also got a lot better this season, and they've picked some proper banging tunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports