Gully's Girls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
There is some fighting talk from some of GG on twitter! [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] you could have your hands full!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Their seats are behind the away dug out anyway.

I guess most people already know what I think of them, having being lucky enough to work with them over the years. I think they are a wonderful friendly bunch, and I've made some new friends.

I honestly dont see what there is to knock about them, their good looking, happy, they all like football and support Brighton. They are doing it for the love and of course there is all the community and charity work they do which goes largely unnoticed. I can;t praise them highly enough.

The dances have also got a lot better this season, and they've picked some proper banging tunes!

Go on, who you do you have a crush on?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We dont sit behind the home dug out we sit behind the away dug out... we used to sit in east stand but because we perform at half time, we didnt have enough time to get back round to west into the changing rooms to get changed into our kit (we wear it underneth sometimes to make it quicker) to then warm up to then go back out and to perform at half time to then go back into west back into the changing room to put warm clothes on and back into our seats.... apart from the last 2 games the girls have sat their and frozen so yes they have to go in and put as many layers on as possible and considering they have been there since 9am that morning rehearsing the least i can do is give them all hot chocolates to try and keep them warm while they watch the game. I think us only missing the first 10 minutes of each half is record time for a girl to get changed!!!! And considering we are all Brighton fans too we wouldnt want to miss anymore of it and when we were in the east stand we only got to see about 20 mins each half! As i always say the girls do it for free so a hot choc and a seat is the least i can offer for them.

If you dont like us dont watch, if you do then thanks for supporting. If you like us or not dont forget at the end of the day we are here for the same reason you are.. THE CLUB!

if thats you Jo, then ignore some of the negative comments on here, although everyone is entiteled to there opinion, out of 20000 on a match day you please 19500. My little daughter who you teach at K2 with Billy never stops going on about how nice you all are.(just wish one day i could take and collect her, not the wife!!) You do a fine job.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I think it does come across a little lame at times just because "cheerleaders" is an American tradition, and Gully's Girls don't exactly do 20ft back flips through the air. Plus, there is probably only 1 or 2 attractive girls out the bunch...

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
They don't do it for free if they get a seat though right? Nothing wrong with that of course, just saying.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
pervert1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports