Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great result, shame about the pitch invasion

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
well i was prt of tha mob that ran on 2 the pitch 2 early lol, but y i dnt get is y the stewards were trying 2 put the advetising barriers back up wen we would just kick em down agen? would have been nice for the players 2 come out nd show their appreciation 4 our support this season rather than us giving them appreciation for the way they've played which has been wank prt frm da last 7 games!

Can someone translate ???

yellownblue

Mar 6, 2009
The stewards where expecting a pitch invasion. It was good to see after seeing so many glummy faces over the last few months. Well done to slade for getting the job full time. Does any one agree there should be a sign at Falmer informing passers by of ' Brighton & Hove Albions new stadium for 2011'

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I suppose you actually had to be there to apreciate the need to go on the pitch at the end. It was a bloody relief.....So why would you want to knock that feeling.

I for one loved it.....and you need to have WON something to have a lap of honour and unless I am mistaken apart form the last couple of months we couldn't even beat and egg let alone a football match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here