Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
And then wasn’t it him who had the audacity to pick Veltman up off the floor implying he made a meal of the blatant elbow to his face?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And then wasn’t it him who had the audacity to pick Veltman up off the floor implying he made a meal of the blatant elbow to his face?

Yep - it was at that point I lost the plot at the TV :lol: just such an easy **** to hate.

But did love him in an England shirt of course :lol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

I see the irony but to fair didn't like the theatrics from Veltman. Grealish is a very clever diver.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Despite everyone creaming over his England performances, still don't rate him. Yeah some nice flicks and tidy feet blah, blah, blah but still don't think he's particularly influencial. Not so much as Gross (oh look another assist today). And such a cheat. Made the win hugely, hugely enjoyable.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
To the tune of London Bridge:

Jack Grealish is falling down, falling down, falling down
Jack Grealish is falling down, all match long.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Grealish is a clever diver/cheater, which suggests he's not as good as the hype. If he was that good he wouldn't have to do it.

It'd be a poperly good and brave ref to give free kicks against him for simulation.

I struggle to watch cheats I hate it, Veltman did make a meal of it but he did get an elbow and after 90 minutes of cheating against us it was a good way of wasting. Minute.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He is one prize prick

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I've seen a lot of people comparing him to Mr Tumble, but they're different shades of ****. Zaha is an outright diver, a sudden gust of wind has him over. Grealish buys fouls by making the most of contact. Probably the sort who'd be rolling around screaming for a foul if your little finger brushed his.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Massive fan of Jack but thought we marshalled him exceptionally today and he didn't like it one bit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Massive fan of Jack but thought we marshalled him exceptionally today and he didn't like it one bit.

And again a ref bought the play acting and screaming as he went down. The **** is falling before he’s even tackled most of the time. Absolute CJTC

You’re not a Brummie by any chance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here