Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Grealish won’t give a monkey’s about this backlash, and neither will Manure when they sign on £150k a week when football gets back to normal.

Unfortunately, he’ll be laughing all the way to the bank and car dealers.

That’s the football business.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So am I right in now assuming he's got away with a little half-hearted 'guess we should look like we're doing the right thing' telling-off from Villa, and that's it?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
So am I right in now assuming he's got away with a little half-hearted 'guess we should look like we're doing the right thing' telling-off from Villa, and that's it?

It does look like it doesn’t it? - in the grand scheme of things the horrendous news generally has ironically helped save him I think. Very very fortunate - just like when his shot went through Stockdale’s hands to deny us the title and when his overacting this season helped Villa to a very lucky win against 10 men.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's not in the clear yet. As Thunder Bolt says, the police will be collecting evidence, doing interviews etc and then they have to pass it all on to the CPS to make a decision.

Can take weeks at the best of times.......which this isn't.

But yes, he'll probably get away with it because money.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Grealish won’t give a monkey’s about this backlash, and neither will Manure when they sign on £150k a week when football gets back to normal.

Unfortunately, he’ll be laughing all the way to the bank and car dealers.

That’s the football business.

In an ideal post-coronavirus world, one nurse would be worth a hundred Grealishes

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Let's not forget Dier's little excursion into the crowd just before the pandemic set in and more recently Walker breaking lock down to get some hookers round to party.

Along with Grealish they all deserve some serious stick from fans. Their bank balances won't give a toss but we can all just make them a less comfortable and smug!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's not in the clear yet. As Thunder Bolt says, the police will be collecting evidence, doing interviews etc and then they have to pass it all on to the CPS to make a decision.

Can take weeks at the best of times.......which this isn't.

But yes, he'll probably get away with it because money.

My guess ?

No-one was injured, so no legal requirement to report the 'accident'
He left the scene, so won't be charged with DUI as wouldn't have been able to be tested in time
He left his details, and offered to pay for all the damage, so won't be done for leaving the scene/failing to report etc

He won't be charged with anything but might get a warning for beaching lockdown. If he'd stayed at the scene and got tested and was DUI, he'd be in colossal world of shit, but ain't going to happen.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My guess ?

He left the scene, so won't be charged with DUI as wouldn't have been able to be tested in time
He left his details, and offered to pay for all the damage, so won't be done for leaving the scene/failing to report etc

He won't be charged with anything but might get a warning for beaching lockdown. If he'd stayed at the scene and got tested and was DUI, he'd be in colossal world of shit, but ain't going to happen.

The warning will be met by the few brain cells as blah, blah, blah.

Then an arrogant smirk as he leaves the meeting, on route to a Bentley dealer’s.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My guess ?

The warning will be met by the few brain cells as blah, blah, blah.

Then an arrogant smirk as he leaves the meeting, on route to a Bentley dealer’s.

Agreed. The t##t.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sockboy now faces several driving charges.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-53096828

But disappearing from the scene meant, of course, that he cheated the breathalyser.

Socks aside, I saw a few recent pictures of him training, and also some time ago, where he does this thing with the bottom of his shorts which are raised and kind of tucked into his pants. He seems very keen to show his legs off. Strange.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Socks aside, I saw a few recent pictures of him training, and also some time ago, where he does this thing with the bottom of his shorts which are raised and kind of tucked into his pants. He seems very keen to show his legs off. Strange.

He looks like an overgrown toddler. It’s a very strange look.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

He obsessed with extreme leg tanning.

When Socksie grows up, one day in the very distant future, he’ll learn about malignant melanomas :down: It really is an all too common issue.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Bit strange indeed. Does he bat for both sides?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I wonder how many continuous minutes Grealish can play before straining a muscle?
All Villa's eggs are in one basket.

It does feel like an accident waiting to happen. Given their results, maybe that has rather forced Dean Smith's but i did think they might rest him vs. Chelsea whereby they would be starved of possession a bit. Zaha for Palace a similar thing too, but given they are safe no real risk apart to their European dreams! (OMG, could you imagine!) That said, GP has taken similar risk with Dunk and he is about the only player (Ryan possibly) we would probably all be concerned about missing from the starting line-up - maybe GP just thinks he will inevitably get his 2 game ban/rest so make the most of him whilst we can!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here