Graeme Smith

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If I remember correctly he had two shots in his first game and let in 1 of them. He is a dreadful keeper and is in a dream world about his ability. He may well get on in Scotland where it seems almost all keepers are dire, but my desire to say good luck to him is gone. He was rubbish he was mistake and he has cost us so many poinst this season.

Mar 13, 2008
When did this happen? Nowt on official site??

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"This is a great platform for me and this is definitely a better club than Brighton, everything about it is better than Brighton."

:tosser::tosser::tosser:
Hibs have a better stadium than us (for now), much bigger crowds, I dunno what their training facilities are but they're probably better than ours.

There is one thing that isn't better than Brighton though. Their goalkeeper.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So, Smith and Thomson are representative of the Scottish league's standard in general? Interesting argument.

I'm not suprised to hear he's bitter about how things worked out here, noone involved is pleased that he shipped in an average of 3 goals a game. But it happened, the move didn't work and we're all disappointed. Life goes on.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It was his fault he was shit. He had ample opportunities at Brighton.
Fairplay to him if he thinks he's moved to a better club, but have a bit of respect; no need for comments like that.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
So, Smith and Thomson are representative of the Scottish league's standard in general? Interesting argument.

I'm not suprised to hear he's bitter about how things worked out here, noone involved is pleased that he shipped in an average of 3 goals a game. But it happened, the move didn't work and we're all disappointed. Life goes on.

Yes, because both are and were regulars with Scottish Premier League sides and both were shit for us. The SPL is littered with Championship and League One rejects.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
shall we just put down his perfomance for as that of an unsettled player and move on?
As far as Smith himself is concerned I'd agree with you. For whatever reason he was shit for us; now he's glad to be gone, we're glad to see the back of him, everybody's happy.

The thing that does still concern me is why did we sign him in the first place? (Especially as Sullivan was improving with every game). If it was all Slade's doing then fine. If it was Lloyd then we might still have a problem as he could well do it again

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone who thinks that Hibs is not a more attractive prospect to a player than Brighton at the moment is deluded.

Sure, we may well become a big attractive club in 2 years time, but players (esp goalkeepers at this club) know theres a good chance they won't be here then.

micheal64

micheal64
Jan 6, 2010
eastbourne
glad he,s gone and found his true level , dont know why he has to have a dig at us ,he was out of his depth here ,although i dont think the lads in front of him helped

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports