Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graeme Smith

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think we should all leave the guy alone because he has nowt to do with us any more?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
"The last game I played would have been against Charlton about four weeks ago – I only let in two that day!"

Yes Graeme that is quite acceptable.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It didn't work out, he may well be a good keeper but never showed it for us.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If they have just built a new training ground and a proper stadium then what he said is pretty much true

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
I was really excited when we signed him, I think the bloke lost all of his confidence against huddersfield and never preoperly recovered

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im not suprised he thinks it is a better club - he probably doesnt recieve ironic cheers everytime he does something right!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
"The last game I played would have been against Charlton about four weeks ago – I only let in two that day!"

Yes Graeme that is quite acceptable.

I honestly thought that was your NSC version of his quote, not what he actually said. That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read a player has said.

I'm not sure how RS will feel about this bit of slander though

"pervious manager Russell Slade"

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Well he wouldn't exactly say he prefers Brighton after leaving the club, plus he will feel more at home up north

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shall we just put down his perfomance for as that of an unsettled player and move on?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great that he's doing well, and great that he's gone. Everyone's a winner.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
"He asked why he was dropped"!!?? Explains everything now, his eyesight was obviously defective and he couldnt see the shots and goals going in, wasnt aware he was the worst goalkeeper weve had, mind boggling.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
"This is a great platform for me and this is definitely a better club than Brighton, everything about it is better than Brighton."

:tosser::tosser::tosser:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
glad to be rid of him as he just never really did it for us, the back line didn't have confidence in him anymore and vice versa...now he has a good chance to make a name for himself at home in Scotland...everyone wins

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Well he did have his best performance for some time on Saturday. He only let one in. :goal:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Wish him all the best, could have been a good keeper for us but after shocking early displays by the whole defence, he lost confidence as did the defence.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Never settled, had an aweful debue that was not at all his fault and has had the fans on his back ever since, can hardly say im surprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here