Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
To all the complete idiots still bemoaning his previous 'lack of effort' - HE'S BEEN f***ing INJURED!!! You try playing professional football with a hernia and see how 'up for it' you are. FFS.

FACTS -

He's the most naturally talented player we've had since Zamora
He's a nice bloke who is human and like the rest of us has made some mistakes

So yes, what exactly are we supposed to be forgiving and forgetting?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
murray was f***ing awesome today.Great game and we sung our bloody hearts out.Well played lads.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was superb, took the goals well never stopped running and when we went 1 up top he was still chasing and holding the ball up. A fit Glenn Murray is just plain quality no doubt about it.

Stumpy Tim

Murray was the difference between the sides today... he was immense. Croft & Kuipers also stood out. Great stuff

On Lambert, he should never have played today - he had the flu, and I certainly wouldn't want to be playing football with manflu

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
To all the complete idiots still bemoaning his previous 'lack of effort' - HE'S BEEN f***ing INJURED!!! You try playing professional football with a hernia and see how 'up for it' you are. FFS.

FACTS -

He's the most naturally talented player we've had since Zamora
He's a nice bloke who is human and like the rest of us has made some mistakes

So yes, what exactly are we supposed to be forgiving and forgetting?

That he wants - or at least wanted - to leave. He doesn't want to play for us.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

He's not the first and won't be the last (Zamora wanted to leave when we were ready for the drop from the Championship). Murray was/is unsettled due to not being able to see his son much. As a new dad that must hurt like hell. If you can't see that that doesn't require forgiving or forgetting then you and those like you must be very cold people.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Murray back to this best. Bloody brilliant to see.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I watched the match with five Saints fans, they they could not believe HOW good Glenn Murray was.

and Elf and Tunni, as it happens]

Murray was brilliant today. His hold up play is so far ahead of anything else we have, and pretty much anything you'll see at this level.

That a section of Albion fans don't rate him says a whole lot more about them, than Glenn Murray.

Murray :bowdown:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
He's not the first and won't be the last (Zamora wanted to leave when we were ready for the drop from the Championship). Murray was/is unsettled due to not being able to see his son much. As a new dad that must hurt like hell. If you can't see that that doesn't require forgiving or forgetting then you and those like you must be very cold people.

I don't give a sheet if he wanted/wants to leave, that's any player's prerogative. I was just answering your question. Personally I'd love him to stay.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Absolutely bloody brilliant - I just hope there's a chance he could be persuaded to stay.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We may be Brighton 'til we die, but if we want success we shouldn't expect the same from the players. Until now (well, August 2011) we've had very little to offer players, so when we find people with talent who aren't fussed, we should try to make them want to stay. Not act like children with 'f*** off, this club's bigger than you' etc etc, that'll never get us anywhere.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
i thought lambert was WANK

maybe he had an off day but i can't believe he's top league scorer or whatever he is

murray and forster have more talent in their foreskins

That was his 4th or 5th peeno of the season, thats why he is top scorer :thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I watched the match with five Saints fans, they they could not believe HOW good Glenn Murray was.

and Elf and Tunni, as it happens]

Murray was brilliant today. His hold up play is so far ahead of anything else we have, and pretty much anything you'll see at this level.

That a section of Albion fans don't rate him says a whole lot more about them, than Glenn Murray.

Murray :bowdown:

Totally agree.

And, for once, will be quite a nice couple of days for you down in Hampshire!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nice of him to work his arse off when he's in the ultimate League One shop window.

More of the same please when he's not on the telly.

Tom hark in "being a clueless moron" shocker!

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
Best player in the side. We wouldn't be the same side without him.

Who cares if he wanted to leave at some point, against So'ton he looked like he was playing with a real desire to be a part of this club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here