Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice of him to work his arse off when he's in the ultimate League One shop window.

More of the same please when he's not on the telly.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
why are you doubting anyone fter today, i do not fancy being in wycombes shoes on wednesday after that. we have finally turned that long long corner now.

Oct 25, 2003
That's why it's in our interests to keep him happy. It's all very while us saying let him f*** off back up north if he doesn't want to be here, but today showed that players like him don't come around at league one level too often. Compare him to that DONKEY Southampton have got upfront for £1 million and you realise Glenn is not only a class act but a BARGAIN too.

i thought lambert was WANK

maybe he had an off day but i can't believe he's top league scorer or whatever he is

murray and forster have more talent in their foreskins

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
I didnt see the Wycombe game but it was nice to see him work hard and link up with Forster which we havent seen much of between them two. he looked like he wanted to be out there unlike previous outings ive seen of him so its good all round

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
played excellant today. deserved his two, should of had a penalty and could of scored more. hope he decides to stay, as in this form he is definately one of the best in this league.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I posted after the Wycombe game that Murray showed us what we had all been missing. I repeat...he is one of the few players we have who could comfortably play at a higher level.
I have been holding my breath all summer that he resolves his disagreement with the club and stays. If anyone needs any persuading, the last two games should have done the trick.
Forster and Murray ripped the Saints to shreds in the first half and on that form, are the best front two in the division.
They are both class and we need both of them.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Murray was class today! We have quality players at this club,hopefully now they will start to show their true colours(blue +white).All the hype about Lambert, what did Southampton pay for him,£1 million,what price tag would you put on Murray after todays performance.I think he will get better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here