Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray...wanker

Precisely how I saw it. And I was one of the very few left when he came out for the warm down; the bloke just smugly smiled back. Never want to see him in an Albion shirt again. He might as well as stole the money from my wallet today. Arsehole of the highest order. :ban:

Yeah and don't get me started on the warm down:rant: If he is on that bench on Tuesday instead of Davies then I will be very pissed off.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
some of you are f***ing idiots. Tale Lescott. He has asked for a transfer. the Everton fans let him know they love him. He'll stay. Why would Glen stay when some of you pricks boo him? Such a good player and you lot are so keen to lose him. Well done. Knob jockeys.

You're the "knob" (by the way it's "nob") jockey if you think a few cheers will keep him at this club. His attitude sucks. Were you watching his final whistle antics? Were you there during the warm down? He couldn't give a toss about you or your Albion supporting mates who pay his salary! Still love him? You mug....

some of you are f***ing idiots. Tale Lescott. He has asked for a transfer. the Everton fans let him know they love him. He'll stay. Why would Glen stay when some of you pricks boo him? Such a good player and you lot are so keen to lose him. Well done. Knob jockeys.

Right okay you obviously weren't at the game or have misinterpreted what has happened. It is fair enough to come out and support your player or try to convince him to stay and so fans should. But in the occasion were a particular player, Murray in this case, turns on the fans even when showing support then in my books he can f*** off whether he is "league ones Berbatov or not"

If the scenario was that he had been heckled from day one by the fans for his decision then his actions would be acceptable although he is a professional and should not act in such a manner.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've never turned on a player before but I booed Murray at the end today... I just hope the other players understand, or it could all go sour... Why couldn't he have just acknowledged our applause?!

And another thing, why the hell isn't dicker playing?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'll support him for as long as he is wearing an Albion shirt.
But i really hope he does go before September.
I didn't go to the game today, but from what i've heard he showed a complete lack of respect, effort and gratitude to the fans and towards this club. We simply do not need players like him here.
He is like a lower league Berbatov. Could be capable of so much more, only turns it on when it suits him, generally lazy as f*** etc etc.
No big loss to us if we can replace him with a Beckford-esque 20 goal a season striker.
If such a player exists...

I've never turned on a player before but I booed Murray at the end today... I just hope the other players understand, or it could all go sour... Why couldn't he have just acknowledged our applause?!

And another thing, why the hell isn't dicker playing?

I agree. The Lynch situation put are start to the season on hold last year. Lets not let this poison little man get us down.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I trust all the people sticking up for him where at the game today? if you support him anyway then fair play and I accept your opinion but today Murray was an out of order little C*nt.

We clapped and cheered him on with a whole heart bellowing of "super Glenn" but then at the end he deliberately came up close to the fans and blanked them. At this point we where not abusing him and were singing his name off the pitch but as his reaction remained sour and pitiful, and Slade talked to 10 players, the fans rightfully turned and expressed their opinions.

Now it is very rare that I will be negative and criticize individuals on here but that twat has lost all the respect and support I have shown him in the past. Good riddance to a cocky, lazy, arrogant, little shit.

Spot on.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Reading all this stuff about him is actually making me incredibly f***ed off.
:mendoza:
Maybe it's having a moody **** like him in the squad that's having a negative impact on our performances of late?
At least it sounds as if we played better football than we did against Walsall and Swansea. Even if it did end on this sour note..
I'm happy with a point against the Bees away.
Now let's get Murray out, get a new striker in and push for promotion :albion2:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I honestly don't think I have seen anything like it from a Brighton player in more than 40 years of following the club. Murray came over to shake their goalie's hand - fair enough, but then just ignored the fans applauding him. It wasn't as if he'd done anything in particular to merit the applause. Not a glance, nothing. As far as I am concerned, he should never pull on the shirt again.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I had never had a problem with Murray before today, but his actions after the game were highly disappointing.

Where I was, we all cheered him when he came on and then he goes and does that after the game.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It could always be that he was so pissed off at his own performance he was to busy being frustrated to even think about what was going on around him?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
This is also how I saw it. All those still maintaining Murray has done nothing wrong today, were obviously not at the game because his actions were out of order.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
NO professional footballer should act the way he did today, the fans did nothing but praise him when he entered the field of play, for him to shun his fellow team mates as well the fans is an absolute disgrace.
the **** should never play for brighton again.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Absolutely spot on. I'm amazed that anyone can actually come on here and try to defend him. He didn't warrant the great reception he got when he came on but the Albion fans gave it anyway. So then to actually shun the fans on his way off was an absolute disgrace. He can never play for the Albion again.

C*nt.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NO professional footballer should act the way he did today, the fans did nothing but praise him when he entered the field of play, for him to shun his fellow team mates as well the fans is an absolute disgrace.
the **** should never play for brighton again.

Wrong, there was a lot of booing and also several chants about him getting rid of his wife.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
there was a fair amount of booing, when he came on it was drowned out by the majority clapping him on, signing his name etc. But there was always a little pocket of the crowd who were shouting/abusing him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here