Glenn Murray to Norwich ???

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So thats why you lost ?

No. We lost because we went down to ten men early and you were handed your first two goals erroneously (not a corner, not a pen). Would you have won anyway? Quite possibly, but it's a Shane we didn't get to see a non-skewed game of football, impossible to judge the two teams on that.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
No. We lost because we went down to ten men early and you were handed your first two goals erroneously (not a corner, not a pen). Would you have won anyway? Quite possibly, but it's a Shane we didn't get to see a non-skewed game of football, impossible to judge the two teams on that.

ah, I see, well just have to make sure Dunky stays on next time then.. we went down to ten early on (12 minutes) against Huddersfield but managed to get a point..mmm...anyway who's Shane?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

We were shit. Just face it. Teams have won before with 10 men. We capitulated.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Minimal impact on the playing side? In 2011 after we came out of administration we started the pre-season with 10 contracted players. We lost Victor Moses (now at Chelsea), Clint Hill and Sean Derry (playing every week for QPR), we lost Danny Butterfield (promoted with Southampton last season) etc.

We stayed up after our deduction by the skin of our teeth. As it turned out, our squad was good enough to survive, but it could have been very different.
They'd have left anyway...Wigan+Saints+QPR>Palace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Spot on

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ah, I see, well just have to make sure Dunky stays on next time then.. we went down to ten early on (12 minutes) against Huddersfield but managed to get a point..mmm...anyway who's Shane?

Read my post again. I didn't blame us losing solely on Dunk, or having an insane amount of defenders out, or the first 2 goals coming from incorrect decisions against us. It was a combo.

Well done for winning but it wasn't a fair fight, was it? It wasn't a proper even match.

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
[tweet]285876774968119296[/tweet]

Too similar to Grant Holt ???

Glenn Murray wont move to Norwich for several Reasons !! (1) he Lives in Brighton (2) he is having a Brand new mansion built in Brighton (3) at a cost of well over a million (4) his wife won't move out of Brighton as the family are settled here now. Glenn holds all the ace cards and has no need to rush into a move when there are plenty of London Clubs that could well afford him. Palarse Need to sell players to to generate much needed cash to payoff there debts So lets just wait and see shall we !! CMS wont go either !! BHA don't need to sell any Players BHA] make more money in a Week than Palarse do in a Month ! "The season is not a Sprint its a Marathon and I maintain that we (BHA) will finish above Palarse,,,, in Gus We trust!! :albion2:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
hahah...and we still sit 3rd while you are in 10th?? never mind, you just keep believing..it may happen for you one day !

We have only been in our new stadium a season and a half and the academy has not been built yet, give us a chance, but don't worry that day will be sooner than you think. Don't forget last season we finished above you, so you could argue that day has already arrived?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
k. Don't forget last season we finished above you, so you could argue that day has already arrived?[/

Shall we let him know that the season is nowhere near finished yet? Not sure any club has ever had their league position done and dusted by early January. Plenty of time to overhaul and disappoint our not so local rivals.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
k. Don't forget last season we finished above you, so you could argue that day has already arrived?[/

Shall we let him know that the season is nowhere near finished yet? Not sure any club has ever had their league position done and dusted by early January. Plenty of time to overhaul and disappoint our not so local rivals.

fair play icygull.....once in what.30 years aint bad !! and your other point, never said season was over did I, just saying we are still 3rd when all you lot hoped we would be relegated and that you would have qualified for the Champions League..(see last years posts for the proof of CL aspirations, all the ' we will walk the championship, and then storm the Premier' stuff...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im gonna tell you to f*** off silurian. You still havent paid your dougie wont go bet yet you come back on here. No doubt [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] will give me an infraction for telling one of his own to do one but i dont care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports