Glen Murray in a real kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I couldnt give a f*** if thats him smiling to be honest, if he scores the goals then why should we care if his a miserable bastard!! You cant blame him his been at Brighton for 3 years hasnt he???? Murray or Hoskins... hahaha

He looks like one of those sorry-arsed beggars you see in the subway wanting handouts!

I must remember to look at this thread in a few months time :bigwave:

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Dougie Freedman obviously planning for their future. A proven league one goal scorer for a promotion push the season after next once relegated from the championship next year.
Brighton moving forward. Where are Palace going.

In context. This signing is the biggest thing for them! Getting a league one player from a team that they know is going places.

Enjoy it Palace, it will be short lived!

The future is blue and white!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Sorry, but I simply cannot take any kit seriously that appears to have the word sh*t as a sponsor (cac = caca = sh*t), though I must admit that it does seem a tad ironic.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Sorry, but I simply cannot take any kit seriously that appears to have the word sh*t as a sponsor (cac = caca = sh*t), though I must admit that it does seem a tad ironic.

I'm not sure we should be going there, what with our NOBO phase a while back, and you only have to add SH to the front of our shirt sponsor last season to get the same result!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Weirdly I'm not at all bothered. How many Albion players have left us to go on to better things?

Murray will appear lazy, Palace fans will get pissed off. Murray will act like the total oddball that he is and Brighton will finish above Palace. I'm happy.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
From a club that had "SKINT" on their shirts for years I find that rather droll.

Forgetting all the Albion-Palace stuff for 1 minute. Do you honestly think your blue and red Aldershot kit looks better than our blue and white stripes....

it genuinely is one of the ugliest, most hideous looking kits in the football league.

2ivwno.jpg

Last edited:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
That Photo of Murray made me laugh, he just looks soo stupid, i see the odds for the odds for the title next year, we at 25 to 1 and Palace at 80 to 1 lol.
Oh yes we soo gutted about losing one man, we have a team of winners and have replaced Murray with another 20 goals man in Hoskins already.
With more to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports