[Albion] Getafe - many sold?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I have a friend who is double jabbed and will not be going anymore because he refuses to use a passport/test to get into a ground, I’ve spoken to quite a few who feel the same, I certainly wouldn’t use one. Strange if we are the only (of one of the only clubs to be using them) as I think it will stop a few thousand going over the course of the season, so that’s going to hurt the club money wise, can’t see many sell outs this season, although this isn’t the only reason why.

Said friend also had the same problem of not having an up to date ID and phone, he got the ID sorted in the end all for the club to then say he needed a vaccine passport. He then asked for refund, but the club said no. He’s become totally disillusioned by the whole thing and won’t be coming again.

What should be a case of pretty much ‘getting back to normal’ like almost every other club, Brighton & Hove Albion are using a system that is anything but normal and alienating some fans whilst doing it. I despair.

Enjoy the game.

Thats his look out. Nothing stopping him from going other than his own stubbornness by the sounds of it.

We've started with the ID thing now but the rest of the league will also have to follow suit by October according to Boris.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have a friend who is double jabbed and will not be going anymore because he refuses to use a passport/test to get into a ground, I’ve spoken to quite a few who feel the same, I certainly wouldn’t use one. Strange if we are the only (of one of the only clubs to be using them) as I think it will stop a few thousand going over the course of the season, so that’s going to hurt the club money wise, can’t see many sell outs this season, although this isn’t the only reason why.

Said friend also had the same problem of not having an up to date ID and phone, he got the ID sorted in the end all for the club to then say he needed a vaccine passport. He then asked for refund, but the club said no. He’s become totally disillusioned by the whole thing and won’t be coming again.

What should be a case of pretty much ‘getting back to normal’ like almost every other club, Brighton & Hove Albion are using a system that is anything but normal and alienating some fans whilst doing it. I despair.

Enjoy the game.

I can understand the principle, but if you've already been double jabbed then the principle kind of goes out of the window. As far as I'm aware the principle against it is about being forced to have a vaccination by stealth. It's not just going to be BHA by Oct. The Watford, Everton and Leicester games are pretty much sold out. I guess we'll have to wait for the Arsenal game to see if it's putting people off.
I will enjoy the game, even though I'm slightly miffed that my shirt seems to have shrunk after being in the drawer for 18 months! :)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Can you please explain to the class how one makes money whilst hiding behind a sofa? Cheers :thumbsup:

I don't. It's made my month.

That’s because you’re an authoritarian ********. Not hard to imagine who’s side you’d be on in 1930’s Germany.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That’s because you’re an authoritarian ********. Not hard to imagine who’s side you’d be on in 1930’s Germany.

:lolol:

You have literally had an avatar of Farage and made several racist posts, not to mention citing "GB News" as your source for why masks are bad.

:ffsparr:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
You are ignoring that every other club along with us, will be using the Covid pass once we reach October. It's not difficult to grasp that, it's been clearly explained but you are determined to continually moan about it. Why not give yourself a break? We all know your feelings on the matter, stop boring everyone.

So they say, but the government wasn’t voted in to bring them in, that’s democracy for you.

If I’m boring you, put me on ignore or stop commenting. I was replying to someone else.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Thats his look out. Nothing stopping him from going other than his own stubbornness by the sounds of it.

We've started with the ID thing now but the rest of the league will also have to follow suit by October according to Boris.

I’d say it was more principle actually. Not sure why people are getting so annoyed over people not wanting to go, it’s not exactly a normal experience anymore.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So they say, but the government wasn’t voted in to bring them in, that’s democracy for you.

If I’m boring you, put me on ignore or stop commenting. I was replying to someone else.

Nope. Why should I ignore you? You are replying to me as you disagree with my point, I am allowed to express my view, that is democracy. I am allowed to think and comment that your continual infantile moaning is boring.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I've got a ticket but stayed at home. My 15 year old son has gone on his own. I've watched him play for Shoreham under 18s today at 10am and got drenched. Then I did the 1st team at 3pm and then got sodden. My son is loving the idea of going on his own.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

You have literally had an avatar of Farage and made several racist posts, not to mention citing "GB News" as your source for why masks are bad.

:ffsparr:

Another lefty who thinks Farage is racist - Tick
Another lefty who thinks GB News is the devil (probably without actually watching it) - Tick
Another lefty who randomly calls people who disagrees with her/him racist - Tick

Seems like you need to get over the Brexit vote. Still lives in your head rent free and your trying to find anyway of getting back at ‘them’. Tragic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports