Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe - many sold?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Nope. Why should I ignore you? You are replying to me as you disagree with my point, I am allowed to express my view, that is democracy. I am allowed to think and comment that your continual infantile moaning is boring.

Err, don’t think so, what point did I disagree with?

And yes, you are, but if it’s so boring and bothering you, you can choose to ignore it.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So, what does everyone think will be an good size crowd tonight then? You know, given all we’ve been through and the extra measures. Does it really matter?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Thats his look out. Nothing stopping him from going other than his own stubbornness by the sounds of it.

We've started with the ID thing now but the rest of the league will also have to follow suit by October according to Boris.

If he even exists..... bleaters are known to tweak the truth to support their own flimsy arguments.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Err, don’t think so, what point did I disagree with?

And yes, you are, but if it’s so boring and bothering you, you can choose to ignore it.

'So they say' is a phrase used to cast doubt on a statement by someone who is finding it difficult or who is unwilling to comprehend the message. It casts doubt on the veracity of the quoted fact. Therefore it isn't really too controversial to prove you were in disagreement.

Would you like everyone to ignore your specious arguments? They should be challenged, not ignored.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No public transport back to Crowborough for an 8pm KO so giving it a miss. Would have gone with an earlier KO. Always enjoy a few beers at the footy, so I'll save myself for Watford. Hope all who go enjoy the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any team news? Can’t see anything on Twitter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'So they say' is a phrase used to cast doubt on a statement by someone who is finding it difficult or who is unwilling to comprehend the message. It casts doubt on the veracity of the quoted fact. Therefore it isn't really too controversial to prove you were in disagreement.

Would you like everyone to ignore your specious arguments? They should be challenged, not ignored.

I do :laugh::rave:

:facepalm:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Covid pass and ID showing piece of cake, took 2 seconds. Naturally the ticket/NFC didn't work again but used the barcode. That's going to get annoying as it didn't work v Man City either (but NFC on my phone works elsewhere). Nice to be back in my seat again for the first time in 18 months.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’d say it was more principle actually. Not sure why people are getting so annoyed over people not wanting to go, it’s not exactly a normal experience anymore.

I’m not sure anyone is annoyed if you don’t want to go. Stick to your principles ! Presumably you won’t waste your time anymore with threads for people who do like watching Brighton ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Covid pass and ID showing piece of cake, took 2 seconds. Naturally the ticket/NFC didn't work again but used the barcode. That's going to get annoying as it didn't work v Man City either (but NFC on my phone works elsewhere). Nice to be back in my seat again for the first time in 18 months.

Well, that can’t be right. We keep being told it’s all so difficult that football isn’t the same anymore.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Well, that can’t be right. We keep being told it’s all so difficult that football isn’t the same anymore.

Ha. It was all very easy. The only surprise was that the Covid/ID check was a few yards away from the turnstiles so fiddling around changing from the screenshot of the Covid pass to Google Pay, putting away my ID, getting searched and going through the turnstiles was all done very quickly. I got the impression the Covid check would be done on the stadium border (not a criticism, just an observation).

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

You have it wrong. 'So they say' as in 'They say they are going to bring them in, but that remains to be seen'. Bloody hell.

What, in your opinion, are these specious arguments?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You have it wrong. 'So they say' as in 'They say they are going to bring them in, but that remains to be seen'. Bloody hell.

What, in your opinion, are these specious arguments?

This is the last thing I'll say here as you keep going off on red herrings. You have unfounded moans about the way the club is trying to protect itself and its income from financial loss. It is not my fault nor anyone else's that you don't comprehend this and choose to keep moaning and groaning about the measures.

We and the club can only take our info on what the government has currently stated. We can all decide whether to believe them or not. We can also all decide whether our reaction is one long strop, or whether we try to understand things from the club's perspective or not. You have clearly chosen the former.

May I suggest that if you don't like what I am saying, that you put me on ignore?

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
photo ID

Glad it seems straight forward but I wasnt quite clear from Paul Barbers video whether you show the ID with the COVID test details at the perimeter and also at the stand enrance for the staff to check that the name on your ticket matches your ID, or is this done just at the perimeter and no further ID checks are done at the gate?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I’m not sure anyone is annoyed if you don’t want to go. Stick to your principles ! Presumably you won’t waste your time anymore with threads for people who do like watching Brighton ?

Well, no, because I am speaking for people who do like watching the Albion.

If more, invasive measures were to come in, at which point would you draw the line? Because that is all I am doing now. I don't believe in being tested or being asked to produce proof of vaccination to get into a football stadium. It's really not a controversial position to have, yet you lot act like I've killed someone's cat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here