Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe - many sold?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I know there are some clever people on here who can work out tickets sold / remaining, but I appreciate they may be on their holidays or just CBA. However, does anyone know approximately how many we've sold for tomorrow? Would certainly help people plan travel, drinking etc with extra time needed to get in the ground.

Ta :albion:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My guess is it won't be too many. Bearing in mind the somewhat underwhelming opposition, the fact that many will be on their holibobs, others are still somehat worried about the infection rate, more still can't be arsed with having to provide a Covid passport or carry an ID . . . the list goes on.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Upper tiers and South stand not open, and still 2,764 tickets available for the parts that are open, so well short of capacity

el punal

My guess is it won't be too many. Bearing in mind the somewhat underwhelming opposition, the fact that many will be on their holibobs, others are still somehat worried about the infection rate, more still can't be arsed with having to provide a Covid passport or carry an ID . . . the list goes on.

I would have gone but it’s our grandson’s birthday bash, so no chance. By way of supporting the Albion we are giving him the superb new away shirt as a pressie. Reckon he’ll like that? :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Evening kick off is a ****ing dreadful idea. The preseason “prestige” friendly is tailor made for taking kids to their first game.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would have gone but it’s our grandson’s birthday bash, so no chance. By way of supporting the Albion we are giving him the superb new away shirt as a pressie. Reckon he’ll like that? :albion2:

Yeah he'll love you for that. I'd buy one too, if only l could squeeze into it!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Holibobs!!!!!!! Get me to 'the most irritating phrase in the universe EVER' thread asap! Not even trackie bottoms, tekkers, the Doris or Maccies can compete with that utter pile of steaming shit!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

#OMFG!!!!!!!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It is a weird KO time but it's the summer hols. There are four of us going and for one 16 year old huge fan, it's his first time at the Amex. His only experience so far is on watching on water based broadcasts & he's been a fan for years. He's going to love it, even if it's not at capacity and we lose. Personally I'm really looking forward to a pie and a pint of beer in a flimsy plastic cup as well. :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Evening kick off is a ****ing dreadful idea. The preseason “prestige” friendly is tailor made for taking kids to their first game.

This. Crap time. Crap opposition. Doubtless crap transport options. Why would anyone even bother with that meaningless training exercise crap? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here