Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Simster said:
Most of these types of clips usually show about 6 minutes of fat pissed up thugs running away from each other and then maybe 30 seconds of ACTION where 5 or 6 morons kick the shit out of one fatty from the other group when he becomes isolated.

I'd love to understand the mentality of the simpletons who find this essential viewing.

Dougal, you seem suitably utterley stupid. Please could you explain the fascination?

:lolol: why thank you,

As previously said , dont open the thread , obviously there is some attraction to open it though .

But to answer your question , I've always been into fighting, whether its martial arts , boxing or just your beer boys on the street. Its a skill that takes a lot of mastering. Nothing better than seeing two up for it individuals / groups going at it . It's totally unpredictable

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
When your a Leeds fan you have to get used to it, every team in the country hates us, literally.

You cant go anywhere without some **** wanting to give "Leeds Scum" a beating :nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dougal said:
But to answer your question , I've always been into fighting, whether its martial arts , boxing or just your beer boys on the street. Its a skill that takes a lot of mastering. Nothing better than seeing two up for it individuals / groups going at it . It's totally unpredictable
You might be better watching some martial arts videos than some grainy cctv footage of two groups of fat muppets running away from each other (while pretending not to), throwing a couple of plastic chairs around (owned by an innocent, unconnected cafe owner) and getting gobby only when the police horses arrive.

Of course I guess there's always the chance that you may get to see 6 or 7 may kicking the shit out of ONE bloke if you're lucky, but to get to that exciting bit you normally have to wade through 10 minutes of that SHIT described above. :rolleyes:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
League1Champions said:
When your a Leeds fan you have to get used to it, every team in the country hates us, literally.

You cant go anywhere without some **** wanting to give "Leeds Scum" a beating :nono:

Hmm. I wonder why on earth people dislike Leeds.

Apart from all the fat tatooed alcoholic Leeds losers I have met on Holiday with their f***ing stupid accent I have limited first hand experience of them.

Speaking personally, and that is all I can do, I have known by name, only 2 fanatical Leeds fans, one tried to rape my girlfriend and the other one stole the charity bottle from my local pub.

I will go on giving you lot the skunk eye until I meet some nice ones to tip the balance the other way

*holds breath*

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Hmm. I wonder why on earth people dislike Leeds.

Apart from all the fat tatooed alcoholic Leeds losers I have met on Holiday with their f***ing stupid accent I have limited first hand experience of them.

Speaking personally, and that is all I can do, I have known by name, only 2 fanatical Leeds fans, one tried to rape my girlfriend and the other one stole the charity bottle from my local pub.

I will go on giving you lot the skunk eye until I meet some nice ones to tip the balance the other way

*holds breath*

Do i know you Beven? :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The Wookiee said:

it really FUCKS me off when you see one dude on the floor getting stamped to f*** - i mean fair enough have a rumble but if someone is down why does it take 20 kunts to muller him - f***ing cowards - let him stand up and go again, or move on to someone who is still up 4 it!!

E

enigma

Simster said:

Dougal, you seem suitably utterley stupid. Please could you explain the fascination?

There's no seem about it. He is. He loved the Spurs-Sevilla incidents, as I remember.

E

enigma

Brighton till i die said:
AND???

i quite enjoyed watching that too - and the Man U trouble (although that wasn't exactly a fair scrap).......

Why do you care about it?

I enjoy watching boxing, but a bunch of pissed up chavs fighting the police? Where's the skill in that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I cannot understand the mentality of it. What good does it do? Mostly innocent bystanders and as was mentioned other peoles property gets smashed up. Most of the morons who get into the fight have no idea how to fight and no guts whatsoever- sheer numbers is all they have on their side.

If they had to go to fight for real, for their country for example, 99% of them would shit it.

Tossers.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
League1Champions said:
Id call someone being kicked into a coma extreme violence but thats just myself.

I'd say you were hard pressed to tell the difference between someone in a coma and a Leeds fan at the best of times.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Dougal said:
:lolol: why thank you,

As previously said , dont open the thread , obviously there is some attraction to open it though .

Not half as unpredictable as some Afghan kunt sticking an AK round the corner of a wall and letting rip with a full mag.

But then again, that's probably not the sort of violence these people would be "up for".

"Unpredictable" for me would be hearing a "thump" behind me and turning round to see a hand grenade there. And feeling extremely happy when I saw the pin was still in it. Junior could probably empathise.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Last edited:

1066gull

jolsonhammond said:
I once went to Wolverhampton and my god what a dive. Spent three hours wandering around at 5pm looking for an open restaurant.

Never again :nono:
Wolverhampton isn't actually that bad. I maybe living there next year.

Some derelict brownfield sites, but other than that its a pretty clean city in terms of, there is a lot worse.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
jevs said:
All them Wolves standing watching a few yards away whilst one of their lot gets a f***ing good shoeing on the ground. :lolol:
I know,thats exactly what i thought:ohmy: :D

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Simster said:
Most of these types of clips usually show about 6 minutes of fat pissed up thugs running away from each other and then maybe 30 seconds of ACTION where 5 or 6 morons kick the shit out of one fatty from the other group when he becomes isolated.

I'd love to understand the mentality of the simpletons who find this essential viewing.

Post of the day. I just spat my beer over the keyboard.

Any way, League1champions is someone on a wind up, no?

:nono: Yeah, f*** me, what a splendid way to get your kicks. You sad fool. And why say you don't condone it when you clearly revell in it ?
And I read your post and watched the clip because I don't believe in turning your back on or ignoring things you disagree with. But FFS mate, ever thought of doing something constructive rather than destructive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here