Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Re: Re: Re: Re: Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

BIRCHYBOY27 said:
2 of them were hospitalised and one was in a Coma.

I bet your very proud to be a leeds fan

It was Wolves mobbed up hooligans who started it by all accounts, you reap what you sow.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leeds.

Not one of the biggest in Europe any more
Not one of the biggest in the North any more
Not even the biggest in Yorkshire.

And now with news that Bradford have 7,000 season ticket holders in division 4, you're not even the biggest in West Yorkshire. :clap2:

But your fans remain some of the least pleasant, thicky simpletons attending football so you'll be pleased to know that in that league table, you're still challenging for honours. All 6,000 of you (your average gate next season).

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

League1Champions said:
Erm, it was the Wolves firm that got done by the Leeds stag party the video makes that pretty clear when they run away and leave their hooli friends to get boots to the face.

2 of them were hospitalised and one was in a Coma.

Hitting people with wooded stakes when they are down :nono:

You must be so proud :tosser:

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Re: Re: Re: Re: Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

The Wookiee said:
Hitting people with wooded stakes when they are down :nono:

You must be so proud :tosser:

Didn't you read the first post?

Please note this video contains EXTREME violence, please do not say you are scum ect for posting this, if it offends you, dont view it, i also do not condone this footage in anyway.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

League1Champions said:
Didn't you read the first post?

Please note this video contains EXTREME violence, please do not say you are scum ect for posting this, if it offends you, dont view it, i also do not condone this footage in anyway.

He and i where simply commenting on the twats in the footage not the people who put it on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Most of these types of clips usually show about 6 minutes of fat pissed up thugs running away from each other and then maybe 30 seconds of ACTION where 5 or 6 morons kick the shit out of one fatty from the other group when he becomes isolated.

I'd love to understand the mentality of the simpletons who find this essential viewing.

Dougal, you seem suitably utterley stupid. Please could you explain the fascination?

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Simster said:
Most of these types of clips usually show about 6 minutes of fat pissed up thugs running away from each other and then maybe 30 seconds of ACTION where 5 or 6 morons kick the shit out of one fatty from the other group when he becomes isolated.

I'd love to understand the mentality of the simpletons who find this essential viewing.

Dougal, you seem suitably utterley stupid. Please could you explain the fascination?

It brightens up an otherwise dull day? :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Simster said:

dont bother opening the thread mate if it upsets you....furthermore, certainly dont open the video clip link in the thread...... :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brighton till i die said:
what a bunch of mugs - giving it legs when fronted then largin' it as soon as the police are there to protect them.....
Eh? You seem surprised. :rolleyes:

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Brighton till i die said:
dont bother opening the thread mate if it upsets you....furthermore, certainly dont open the video clip link in the thread...... :)

Indeed you might see some black country head getting introduced to Mr Timberland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here