Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yawn, in the first one I just saw a load of Fat blokes doing some king of syncronised flower pot dancing, didnt actually see a punch being landed let alone EXTREME violence.

Plenty of running away from each other tho if thats your thing:dunce:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
League1Champions said:
Please note this video contains EXTREME violence, please do not say you are scum ect for posting this, if it offends you, dont view it, i also do not condone this footage in anyway.

Wolves Hooligans attack Leeds stag party.

Leeds vs Wolves - Wolves at the top, Leeds at the bottom

fair enough - nothin wrong if both sides wanna have a rumble - no-one else got involved - fair game really.....

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Rougvie said:
Yawn, in the first one I just saw a load of Fat blokes doing some king of syncronised flower pot dancing, didnt actually see a punch being landed let alone EXTREME violence.

Plenty of running away from each other tho if thats your thing:dunce:

Id call someone being kicked into a coma extreme violence but thats just myself.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Someone once told me there was a youtube vid of a Meridian report when Leeds had trouble in a lanes pub? I could never find it, can anyone post it here?

Only reason is that a bloke I work with (non-football fan) had the misfortune of being in the pub when an incident occurred. He was interested in seeing the CCTV footage.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Harold said:
Someone once told me there was a youtube vid of a Meridian report when Leeds had trouble in a lanes pub? I could never find it, can anyone post it here?

Only reason is that a bloke I work with (non-football fan) had the misfortune of being in the pub when an incident occurred. He was interested in seeing the CCTV footage.

Are you talking about the Pump House incident in the evening?

jolsonhammond

Jul 28, 2005
Odense, Denmark
I once went to Wolverhampton and my god what a dive. Spent three hours wandering around at 5pm looking for an open restaurant.

Never again :nono:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
At last a proper thread!

:bowdown:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
jolsonhammond said:
I once went to Wolverhampton and my god what a dive. Spent three hours wandering around at 5pm looking for an open restaurant.

Never again :nono:

Theres nothing wrong with Wolverhampton!

Its got nothing on BRIGHTON but you cant beat the cheep beer and the FIT birds!

jolsonhammond

Jul 28, 2005
Odense, Denmark
Oddly, I don't remember seeing any birds.. fit or otherwise..

Mind you it's not as bad as Stoke. Or Hull.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Harold said:

I think it was taken off the web. It use to be on youtube and meridan live or something like that. Not too sure if its still kicking around?

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Caveman said:
I think it was taken off the web. It use to be on youtube and meridan live or something like that. Not too sure if its still kicking around?

I wouldn't mind seeing the footage of the Pump House action, i was inside the pub myself i still cant get off the fact one of your top boys appeared to be a paki (i aint racist before you condemn my use of the word paki)

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Re: Re: Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

The Wookiee said:
Its never Leeds firm that gets done is it ?

This time its a stag Party :lolol:

Erm, it was the Wolves firm that got done by the Leeds stag party the video makes that pretty clear when they run away and leave their hooli friends to get boots to the face.

2 of them were hospitalised and one was in a Coma.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Re: Re: Re: Get your mindless football thuggery videos here

2 of them were hospitalised and one was in a Coma. [/B]
[/QUOTE]

I bet your very proud to be a leeds fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here