George Best RIP

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
empire said:
shame hope the arsehole really suffers a slow painfull death:censored:

You are a total cockjuggling shithead. My old man was an alcoholic and he did have a slow painful death due to cancer.

f*** off

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am sure it would be different if he had played for Brighton. People are very fickle.

Wishing a slow painful death on someone like George Best is outrageous and you should really question what sort of a person you are.....

Last edited:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
BarrelofFun said:

Wishing a slow painful death on someone like George Best is outrageous and you should really question what sort of a person you are.....

Totally agree.

I think we all know the answer to the question of what sort of person makes comments like that:nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:
Mental illness is suffered by as many as 1 in 10 people in this country.
And a considerable proportion of them seem to gravitate to this messageboard. YIP YIP.

Pass me that spaghetti hairbrush.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
And a considerable proportion of them seem to gravitate to this messageboard. YIP YIP.

Pass me that spaghetti hairbrush.

Is that to wash out the Thin White Rope I deposited in your hair last night?:love:

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
BUTTERBALL said:
This thread is a bit sick. It said on the news that he has not made any progress but neither had he deteriorated and that life support would remain.

Talk about willing a man to his grave :nono:

Sky News do it all the time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
Is that to wash out the Thin White Rope I deposited in your hair last night?:love:
I'll NEVER wash it out. I'm your little BITCH, so I wear it with pride.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
can this thread be deleted.... its really not right:nono:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
El Presidente said:
You are a total cockjuggling shithead. My old man was an alcoholic and he did have a slow painful death due to cancer.

Mine too.

Wishing anyone a painful death (other than rapists or child molesters!) is f***ing pathetic!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The truth is that the "football legend" died more than 30 years ago, to be replaced by a drunken, wife-beating arse.

Best in hospital to me is car crash TV, he's had a second chance in life which is more than most people get, he's passed up on family and friends in favour of booze.

The real sadness is not that he's about to die but that he didn't change his life when he got a new liver.

FatboyTim

Jul 14, 2003
the moon
Well, I was half right, they did switch off the life support at 6 last night to allow him to gain consciousness again, takes twelve hours for the sedatives to wear off so hew should be awake by now. :dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought they just took him off the sedatives, as opposed to actually switching off the life support machine.

NMH said:
Men cannot easily live in a world where they are worshipped, told they are the king, and generally respected for usually a simple talent that they were blessed with naturally. Like Elvis, they simply have trouble handling this, and believe they are some special person - when it's a small facet of them that has been magnified by the social group that surrounds them.

'Genius' is a big word for a man to handle, when all he did was manage to dance around with a spherical object and get it past another man and place it into a certain defined space in a field.

Does it mean that Elvis should eat lots more doughnuts than other men, and consume qualudes - because he could carry a note well?
Does it mean that George best should quoff more paint-thinner.... - sorry, alcohol, than other men?

It's all a bit stupid and makes correct perspective difficult for those who admired the 'blessed' ones.

I think of an analogy - in 'Angels With Dirty Faces', seasoned gangster James Cagney is asked by the preacher to go to the chair screaming and crying, to show the young lads who worship him that he was as human as a baby entering the world and not to be respected for his sins. Cagney refuses, yet in his last moments he cries and screams.

Anyone who respects alcohol and thinks it's big to get bladdered should see the folly and pervasiveness of alcohol for what it really is. A reducer of man's sensibility and strength.

But did he do for the kids or was "he a yellow bum"?

Looking forward to the Best of Best clips including his goal againgst Benfica and was it 6 past Nothampton?

LC

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
WATFORD O said:
That is way way way over the top. Tosser.
tosser you are so scarey,perhaps the liver that he has disgracefelly abused cant speak out but i can,and will,how do you think the family of that donor feel,eh tosser.as for being a alcoholic ,it can be controlled just like millions of others out their,yes its a disease but you can make that choice,he chose to abuse it and i have no sympathy for the sap.now mr tough guy please dont be so upset:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here