Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

generation snowflake

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He said that some of the ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants were bad people, rapists etc. He doesn't have anything against legal immigrants, and I don't see a problem with that.

He said SOME were good people.

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people .”

Some :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Personally I don't think that's vicious. I'd go along with it. I'd (if possible) have happily given my vote to a 16 year old. It's their future not mine.[/QUO

Unless they had been allowed to vote on-line,I think it would have been a waste of a vote.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
He said SOME were good people.

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, their rapists, and some I assume are good people .”

Some :lolol:

The detail is in the spelling. I actually believe the above is the more accurate representation of what Trump meant, and I ain't no fan of his!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It's another one of those terms that gets loosely applied to a whole generation of people when it probably only describes a small percentage of them. Much like Trump voters and Leavers being branded racist en-masse.

I've met some 'snowflakes' but it's a tiny number compared to the number of people who are the exact opposite.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not getting 'aerated' in the slightest, thanks :thumbsup:

Just setting it out as I had experienced it, through 20 years worth of my nephews and own kids, through ten or more schools in four counties - I've NEVER seen a non-competitive sports day. From this thread, I'm clearly wrong that they are indeed a thing of the past, though - so very obviously stand corrected on that.

My two went ton Goring First. The school split up into 4 teams, non competitive. My memories were of my son's teams doing fairly well in certain events, only for a child that did not really want to compete, was very overweight, taking the team from first to last. Poor child was gutted, the rest of the team were gutted.... but hey ho it was non competitive. The non sporty child was in the top grade for most subjects and was not encouraged to be non competitive in these subjects.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
"I've never heard of this thing happening so this thing happening didn't happen"

What a dolt.

Silly bitch , all I saw was some very public and very transparent virtue signalling from her.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Brooke Baldwin having a meltdown on CNN .

[yt]u_DgSy5cXlM[/YT]

Nobody should be shocked that it's a Liberal that dropped the N bomb. They have and always will be the slave masters of blacks in the USA. Video below is a good over view of the Democrats racist history with blacks in the USA.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There's a lot of 'bah humbug, young people' on this forum recently.

The ones I meet are more than alright.

Yep me too, almost like the vast majority are absolutely fine. All this generation snowflake nonsense seems to be people trying to find a way to define and label a whole generation of people in a certain way.

Take people as you find them, I say.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is how the likes of the snowflakes have dumbed down words(and society) and invented new meanings for them that don't even match the dictionary meaning.

Mexican isn't a race, thus it can't be racist.

This is nothing to do with generation snowflake or the dumbing down of anything. This is more to do with the fact that language isn't a fixed concept, it is fluid and is constantly changed by its users. Always has and always will do.

We constantly update or dictionaries to reflect this phenomenom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here