Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Should they win, the Tories will win an election by repeating accusatory lies towards the opposition rather than having any decent policies of their own. Question to anyone: As a Tory are you proud of that? Are you proud of yourself voting for their election campaign? I wouldn't be.

Relax, Labour might win, ages to go in political terms. No need to get your excuses in this early.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Should they win, the Tories will win an election by repeating accusatory lies towards the opposition rather than having any decent policies of their own. Question to anyone: As a Tory are you proud of that? Are you proud of yourself voting for their election campaign? I wouldn't be.

I'm proud that we will finally be leaving the EU and the Tories are the only party to achieve that goal.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nuttall admits he wants to be an executioner

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're actually claiming a correlation between how one voted in the referendum, and intelligence? Lol

No I'm not. I am suggesting - with good reason - that he is towards the thick end of the spectrum of intelligence amongst remainers. "..........some of the less intelligent and politically aware remainers.......". 'Some' - get it? A simple English word which implies 'not all'. "The brighter ones have come round - albeit reluctantly......". 'Brighter ones' [/I]- suggests that some are brighter than others, wouldn't you think? It's really very basic.

Or do you bizarrely believe that all remainers have exactly the same level of intelligence, that some aren't thicker than others, and others more intelligent?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Eh? You're 12 months late. We've triggered Article 50. That goal will be reached by any party. May can't debate with a milkman let alone the strongest single market in the world.

Except of course the Lib Dems who are quite clear they will not allow it to happen.
Does anyone know the unified Labour position?.......all i hear is mixed messages, certainly dont trust them to carry out the Brexit that was voted for.

Jan 30, 2008
Except of course the Lib Dems who are quite clear they will not allow it to happen.
Does anyone know the unified Labour position?.......all i hear is mixed messages, certainly dont trust them to carry out the Brexit that was voted for.
or a lot of other things ,do they really represent the working class these days?, more far left if you ask me ???
regards
DR

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I do like that you stick with the Right wing party line and make sure that you insult people when you have nothing to actually add to a conversation. Well done for that.

No, I've resigned myself to the disaster that will be Brexit, but just hoping that we have a competent captain at the helm to steer us through it. Which is unlikely, but whoever is in charge it will be a disaster, but May has shown herself to be an entirely incompetent leader so far and the Conservatives have failed to hit any of their self made economic promises, so overall I'd trust Labour much more than the Tories.
It's funny, isn't it, how life long Labour supporters get shouted out by idiots for being right wing because they are in favour of Brexit. And don't try getting on your high horse about insulting people - making ****-ish comments about people whose views you don't like having an affinity with the S*n though - now that is distinctly (and pathetically) insulting.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Nuttall admits he wants to be an executioner

For someone who does not vote and not interested in politics you have slipped very quickly into " mismanaging" what is actually said.

He was asked if because he supported the death penalty if he would be prepared to act as the executioner himself.

His reply to the mail was 'For people who kill a [British] soldier and harm children, I would not have a problem doing it"

His response to the BBC was "If I'm prepared to stand up say that I believe in the death penalty, then you know, maybe I would pull the lever on people like [serial killer] Ian Brady in the past.".

Seems fair enough and not that he "wants to be an executioner".

If anyone supports the reintroduction of the death penalty they should be prepared to say they would carry it out themselves and not palm off taking a life to someone else.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
For someone who does not vote and not interested in politics you have slipped very quickly into " mismanaging" what is actually said.

He was asked if because he supported the death penalty if he would be prepared to act as the executioner himself.

His reply to the mail was 'For people who kill a [British] soldier and harm children, I would not have a problem doing it"

His response to the BBC was "If I'm prepared to stand up say that I believe in the death penalty, then you know, maybe I would pull the lever on people like [serial killer] Ian Brady in the past.".

Seems fair enough and not that he "wants to be an executioner".

If anyone supports the reintroduction of the death penalty they should be prepared to say they would carry it out themselves and not palm off taking a life to someone else.

Nicely pointed out, til the next slur

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
JC up first channel 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here