Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

566 pages, I created a monster. It's been an interesting few months and respect to everyone who has contributed and apologies to those I over-stepped the line with.

Off to see Nick Cave now. Big day tomorrow. May the best party win.

All the best, Comrade Tubthumper.

Salute you sir, one of the great threads not about KFC or Safeway shagging some bird :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good point - but having been so explicit that he wouldn't talk/deal with them, or be propped up by them, he simply couldn't do it.

Call me a cynic but he's chosen his words extremely carefully. He said he would do a deal with them but a couple of senior figures in the Labour Party then said 'of course we'll talk to the SNP, we talk to all parties, that's how the system works'. Milliband's 'promises' around the SNP are no more clear cut than Cameron's around the EU referendum. Haze, fuzz, smoke and mirrors.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
566 pages, I created a monster. It's been an interesting few months and respect to everyone who has contributed and apologies to those I over-stepped the line with.

You certainly did HT. It's been emotional. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Two points on this poll. First, the Tories have been running leads on ICM since January, so this final poll is hardly good news for them. Nor is the second point, the 'raw data' is showing a clear Labour lead (37% to 33%). The raw data is then adjusted according to how likely each person indicates that they will vote (Tories 85%, Labour 79%), and then they also factor in 'Don't Knows', which brings it up to level-pegging.

The "raw data" means absolutely **** all if the voters don't get down to the polling stations. Not looking good for the Conservatives as the weather should be fairly pleasant tomorrow , a bit of "The Sun" up in the "Sky" (see what I did there :rolleyes:) will suit Labour down to the ground. #baconsarnies #JeSuisEd

Final YouGov Nowcast: Con 276, Lab 276, Lib Dem 23, UKIP 1, SNP 51

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Must be nailed on to be inducted into NSC Gold some time soon.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

Have a good evening Comrade! This really has been a superb thread.
I agree may the best party win (hopefully the one with the old Red Flag)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
http://electionsetc.com/latest-forecast/

forecast-side-150505.png

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That would be absolutely stunning.

I've got a bet on with my local MP's agent ....magnum of champagne to the winner.
I'm standing out for the Tories to hang on to power at all costs hoping the inevitable loss of every vote in the House will allow them to go back to the country in the autumn on the back of a 'give us the chance to govern' plea to the electorate.

Sadly he wouldn't take a bet on a Labour government as he doesn't want to be disloyal and I think the frankly disgraceful press campaign has probably succeeded in reinforcing doubts about Milliband (honestly, how can a man who can't eat a bacon butty be allowed to run the country?).
He genuinely thinks CallMeDave will win a workable majority. ............. I've made room in the fridge ready to chill my winnings

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:facepalm:

What this election has done... for me... is made me realise that all the people on here who I thought were small minded twats from their pre-election posts have turned out to be Tories and UKippers!
Are you calling me a small minded tw@? :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here