Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay boys, Gay boys what's the score.....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
......... f*** me made me laugh yesterday is that the best the nothern BNP types could come up with.

Did see about 5 lads in black Henri LLoyd coats with hoods near the front to the right og the back of goal becoming rather irrate about it though. :lol:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Ah that old chesnut, Never fails to crack me up how unimaginative our oppostition fans are.

When i was walking to the station after Woking away i heard one of their fans say 'I can't believe we lost to the team from the gayest town in the world' :lol:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3853046 said:
You should go for a night out in Essex. They don't cover the south in glory exactly.

Maybe in future years you could show me the clubs is Essex im sure there are some nice women out there looking for someone who looks like Ronald McDonald :laugh:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Up at Villa outside a pub, there was a couple of them having a smoke. One of them said to me my son must be adopted because we're all queers.

I said 'You're the one with the fag in your mouth mate'.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3853046 said:
You should go for a night out in Essex. They don't cover the south in glory exactly.

West street on a friday/saturday night doesn't do Brighton many favours either - Come to think of it most towns/cities aren't exactly great. Funny though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wankers

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I bet they were highly impressed with our highly original You're just a small town in Leeds' chants, which was so shite it didn't even scan.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I bet they were highly impressed with our highly original You're just a small town in Leeds' chants, which was so shite it didn't even scan.

You're soooooo soooooo soooooo critical of the Albion and especially our fans. It's annoying. Every fans are similar - some idiots / some good songs / some shit songs / sometimes loud / sometimes quiet. We are amongst the best fans in the country pal and u need to climb off your NSC high horse or do something about it and start some of your own songs or just not be so negative. Not wanting to start an argument it's just an observation

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
You're soooooo soooooo soooooo critical of the Albion and especially our fans. It's annoying. Every fans are similar - some idiots / some good songs / some shit songs / sometimes loud / sometimes quiet. We are amongst the best fans in the country pal and u need to climb off your NSC high horse or do something about it and start some of your own songs or just not be so negative. Not wanting to start an argument it's just an observation

Well, you clearly are trying to start an argument. 'Amongst the best fans in the country' - that's laughable, we may be good but in the country? do be serious.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I just think that there's a lot of hypocrisy taking place. If you start a thread about other fans unimaginative singing, after 90 minutes of dirge ourselves, it comes across as an irony bypass.

People are wankers/nice/boring/bicycle seat sniffers first, and football fans second.

We have been VERY precious in recent weeks to FCUM and other teams, I just don't get it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well, you clearly are trying to start an argument. 'Amongst the best fans in the country' - that's laughable, we may be good but in the country? do be serious.

I think he meant to say 'county', in which case I agree with him :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Don't know how long uve been following Albion away but about 6 / 7 / 8 yrs ago most on here would agree we're amongst the best in the country. We were even voted it about 2002 in an official poll - do u remember that?

And no not starting an argument as El Pres can tell - there just seems this massive negative feeling towards our own support at the mo - we used to be so proud - some still are... How many teams have said we were the best fans they've seen away all season etc? Charlton x 2 / Peterboror / Saints last yr etc etc... Must be something in that.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here