Votes: 158 72.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 32 14.7%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are you avoiding the swear filter ??? :lol: 2 are 1 is not as far as I am aware, my wife is laying on the settee but I cant ask her as she will know I'm talking about the pic, and if anyone can make me take it down....she can!! :lol: .......................(I did reply about the drink....seems you don't care about it anymore? :lol: )

lol yes i was avoiding it....but nicely so :)

Erm...when you next down for a match?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
lol yes i was avoiding it....but nicely so :)

Erm...when you next down for a match?

Not sure yet, I did come down for the Ipswich game but that was a Mods get together so I didn't arrange to meet anyone else, also work is getting in the way of a few Saturday games, but as soon as I know I will let you and a few others know, (I will bring the wife she loves football as well) :thumbsup:

I was obviously joking about the swear filter, anyway that word will come out...wont it? ... sod...sod...sod.....???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure yet, I did come down for the Ipswich game but that was a Mods get together so I didn't arrange to meet anyone else, also work is getting in the way of a few Saturday games, but as soon as I know I will let you and a few others know, (I will bring the wife she loves football as well) :thumbsup:

I was obviously joking about the swear filter, anyway that word will come out...wont it? ... sod...sod...sod.....???

noted....and yes i know you were.. i was just being polite :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here