Votes: 158 72.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 32 14.7%

• Total voters

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Vulture is reacting / responding to a very recent PM that I sent him, can we leave this alone now please, if anyone sees posts that are not right due to abuse etc, please do use the report button and bring it to our attention that way, NOT by making comments on the threads as this just turns whatever thread into a binfest.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Vulture is reacting / responding to a very recent PM that I sent him, can we leave this alone now please, if anyone sees posts that are not right due to abuse etc, please do use the report button and bring it to our attention that way, NOT by making comments on the threads as this just turns whatever thread into a binfest.

So hypothetically, if someone was offended by your avatar, that sexually exploits women, they would have to use the report button rather than contacting you directly. :whistle:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
So hypothetically, if someone was offended by your avatar, that sexually exploits women, they would have to use the report button rather than contacting you directly. :whistle:

I'm really not to sure what I have done for you to be my resident stalker on every post I make, I can only imagine I have offended you somehow or given you an infraction / ban and this is another account, when I am bored shitless I will make the effort in finding out, in the meantime if you don't like my avatar do one of a few things, either don't look at it or report it to whoever you like, and if you seriously think a few girls leaning over a car is exploiting women, you really do need to get out a bit more often!

I don't expect everyone to be my best friend on here due to the role, fortunately the many people I have met from here I have got on very well with, yes even the people I have given infractions / bans / had big fall outs on here with, clearly we have never met, but as I have done with many on here I will gladly meet up and introduce myself and buy you a beer.

This will not turn into a binfest I can assure you, but do let me know when you want me to buy you a beer :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm really not to sure what I have done for you to be my resident stalker on every post I make, I can only imagine I have offended you somehow or given you an infraction / ban and this is another account, when I am bored shitless I will make the effort in finding out, in the meantime if you don't like my avatar do one of a few things, either don't look at it or report it to whoever you like, and if you seriously think a few girls leaning over a car is exploiting women, you really do need to get out a bit more often!

I don't expect everyone to be my best friend on here due to the role, fortunately the many people I have met from here I have got on very well with, yes even the people I have given infractions / bans / had big fall outs on here with, clearly we have never met, but as I have done with many on here I will gladly meet up and introduce myself and buy you a beer.

This will not turn into a binfest I can assure you, but do let me know when you want me to buy you a beer :thumbsup:

<<<still waiting for mine!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Stay, as long as Tony has a word about tactics and NJ is moved to DS or lower!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I'm still waiting for an enlarged copy of that photo. Something I requested a long time ago :censored: :rant:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Don't flatter yourself with the stalker bit, I've just been playful with you on a couple of occasions, unless you can point out others? Never had another username, or ban or infraction or big fall out with you or any other mod.

Though you may remember a thread you started and I asked you for the video link to what your thread was about, and you wrote me a long and sarcastic paragraph saying that you were too busy at work to help, when it would have been quicker to give me the link than write your comment. I thought that was hilarious by the way and it left an impression with me, as if I wasn’t deserving a straight forward reply :shrug:

Anyway, I’m not offended by your avatar, although a bit shallow and being used by a moderator, some may feel it is inappropriate. Anyway only having a larf and toying with you like you did me :thumbsup:

Will remind you of the beer offer in the future, and will buy you one back in return.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I'm still waiting for an enlarged copy of that photo. Something I requested a long time ago :censored: :rant:

I know you are and I sincerely apologise, but seeing as the one on the far left is my wife now, she is not really willing to let me just send out the photo to everyone on the internet! sorry I thought I explained that when we met for drinks and food a while back (also you are far from the only one on here who wanted copies....cant imagine why :shrug: :lol:

Eurobound

Brazil 2014- here we come
Nov 3, 2003
Garcia not for the Championship. Too slow footie. Too much passing and faffing around
Play Premiership stuff when we get there
Bit of kick and rush dont hurt now and again- with CMS on the end of it
OUT for me

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Don't flatter yourself with the stalker bit, I've just been playful with you on a couple of occasions, unless you can point out others? Never had another username, or ban or infraction or big fall out with you or any other mod.

Though you may remember a thread you started and I asked you for the video linkto what your thread was about, and you wrote me a long and sarcastic paragraph saying that you were too busy at work to help, when it would have been quicker to give me the link than write your comment. I thought that was hilarious by the way and it left an impression with me, as if I wasn’t deserving a straight forward reply :shrug:

Anyway, I’m not offended by your avatar, although a bit shallow and being used by a moderator, some may feel it is inappropriate. Anyway only having a larf and toying with you like you did me :thumbsup:

I answered you from my mobile phone whilst I was in work, it is damn near impossible (given the situation at the time) to post a link from a phone, hence my reply, also my train of thought said, if I can Google it why cant others? my apologies if that reply came across really wrongly.

As for your username / other accounts etc, I know its your only one anyway :)

So seeing as your dipping out as my personal stalker.......looks like I will have to get another one!! it wont take long, trust me, there is a queue! :lol:

The beer offer is still on though, obviously my location does not let me get to every home game (far from it :( ) but I do normally let people know when I'm coming down for a game, and will let you know my next one and buy you that beer :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I will check my PMs but I am almost sure I arranged to meet you at a game and you could not make it, for a very good reason, but I will get you that beer :thumbsup:

It was the Blackpool one :) ..i was there but i do remember something happening and thought it was you who didn't make it .....it was the anniversary of that event i told you about yesterday :(

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Not sure I understand how / why you allow multiple accounts if you know of them. Isn't there supposed to be some tools used to prevent this?

Really not sure if Edna has replied to you on this one, but I will anyway, quite simply we don't stress to much about secondary accounts, unless the accounts are Prowper nawty, in most cases we are fully aware of duel / more accounts though, its sometimes quite funny when they talk to each other as well! :lol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know you are and I sincerely apologise, but seeing as the one on the far left is my wife now, she is not really willing to let me just send out the photo to everyone on the internet! sorry I thought I explained that when we met for drinks and food a while back (also you are far from the only one on here who wanted copies....cant imagine why :shrug: :lol:

far left! lucky s**! (you not her lol)...are the other three married :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
far left! lucky s**! (you not her lol)...are the other three married :)

Are you avoiding the swear filter ??? :lol: 2 are 1 is not as far as I am aware, my wife is laying on the settee but I cant ask her as she will know I'm talking about the pic, and if anyone can make me take it down....she can!! :lol: .......................(I did reply about the drink....seems you don't care about it anymore? :lol: )

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I answered you from my mobile phone whilst I was in work, it is damn near impossible (given the situation at the time) to post a link from a phone, hence my reply, also my train of thought said, if I can Google it why cant others? my apologies if that reply came across really wrongly.

As for your username / other accounts etc, I know its your only one anyway :)

So seeing as your dipping out as my personal stalker.......looks like I will have to get another one!! it wont take long, trust me, there is a queue! :lol:

The beer offer is still on though, obviously my location does not let me get to every home game (far from it :( ) but I do normally let people know when I'm coming down for a game, and will let you know my next one and buy you that beer :thumbsup:

That's fine, I had tried Googling it before I requested a link, didn't know what I was looking for and it turned out to be a 30 second clip of an hour long chat show. All is forgiven though, and it wasn't worth the effort anyway :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here