Votes: 32 14.7%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Your only a mod on a chat forum.Get a life and stop being so up yourself.

pot-kettle.jpg

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
13.95% for Oscar out... Not quite conclusive yet I consider. 14 (squeaky bums) out of 100 a tad less than conclusive I'd say.
I wonder why would you like to advertise your intolerances by offering such a thread...oh well it takes all sorts I suppose.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In, and no need for this thread/poll.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Oscar has not had the cash for players which no doubt was the reason Gus moved on,he must have been made aware of the tightening financial situation so no great problem,we should hopefully sign a couple of players in the summer and release a number to balance the budget.
With this years experience Oscar should be able to put out a more attacking team which should keep us in the top half of the table.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
-47....that's an improvement on last week which was -50 I think...a small swing to the vulture camp?

It's still going in the right direction...-48 now.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Right I have put all those that don't like me on the ignore list( took ages) and I suggest you all do the same with me so to avoid insults etc.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Right I have put all those that don't like me on the ignore list( took ages) and I suggest you all do the same with me so to avoid insults etc.

How do you know who does not like you?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

:lol: :lol: Will it be any fun for vulture, coming on NSC, when he will only get to see the postings of 4 other users? :lol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The time to ask this question will be around next Christmas, we need to give him a proper pre-season and be allowed to bring in the players that he wants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here