Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game Off - Walsall

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Arse. Was really looking forward to this one - doubt I'll be able to get to the midweek rescheduled date. Oh well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Would never have happened with Dean Wilkins as manager, he took us to seventh in division three last season you know.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Black Country Seagull is rather quite after his 100% game on

To be fair everyone connected to Walsall fc thought they had won the war against the weather.To be honest i'm not that fussed as we have a thread bare squad.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
To be fair everyone connected to Walsall fc thought they had won the war against the weather.To be honest i'm not that fussed as we have a thread bare squad.

I thought 100% game on was pushing it though when it was freezing in Coventry. I know Walsall thought it was going to be on but don't a lot of clubs say that for some reason. Obviously I don't mind a tuesday night.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I thought 100% game on was pushing it though when it was freezing in Coventry. I know Walsall thought it was going to be on but don't a lot of clubs say that for some reason. Obviously I don't mind a tuesday night.

I think they probably just claim the game is likely to go ahead to encourage people hovering to buy tickets. Once people have bought tickets they're less likely to get refunds for rearranged fixture.

20 minutes until my booked train leaves London :cry: Anyone got a good idea for a game to go to in London or near. Or even in Birmingham or near if you're quick!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I think they probably just claim the game is likely to go ahead to encourage people hovering to buy tickets. Once people have bought tickets they're less likely to get refunds for rearranged fixture.

20 minutes until my booked train leaves London :cry: Anyone got a good idea for a game to go to in London or near. Or even in Birmingham or near if you're quick!

You could always see the sights in Brum

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps they should have left the snow on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here