Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Maybe Littlefinger convinved Sansa that outright telling Jon wasn't a good idea? A lot of Jon's army was killed, whereas the Knights of the Vale are relatively intact. Suddenly, Littlefinger's power in the North is increased even further by having the superior army and coming to Jon Snow's aid. Jon owes Littlefinger now.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Maybe Sansa didn't know that little finger would actually show - even though must of us must have guessed he'd turn up at the last minute to save the day.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Bran is still around somewhere...

I think I'm right that in the North it goes from eldest down rather than a male line? I could be totally wrong and basing this entirely on Lyanna Mormont.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think I'm right that in the North it goes from eldest down rather than a male line? I could be totally wrong and basing this entirely on Lyanna Mormont.

It's Dorne where it's the eldest regardless of whether you are male or female.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Shhhh if you say 'Dorne' enough it might come back...

Annoyingly I really like the Dorne plot in the books, so it's a shame it's been cut from the TV show and replaced/condensed the way it has!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I don't think you can look at this logically, I think the script writers just roll a dice to get the next bit of the story.

i do think Daenerys will marry/mate/live happily/kill Jon Snow in the end but the path in between will be full of twists.

Did I fall asleep but how did it cut to the seen where Daenerys was talking to Theron - there should have been a scene of them sailing in for some sort of continuity....

Arya was always going to go back to the North pity it took so long.

And what happened to Jon's Direwolf why was it not taken to the battle?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I don't think you can look at this logically, I think the script writers just roll a dice to get the next bit of the story.

i do think Daenerys will marry/mate/live happily/kill Jon Snow in the end but the path in between will be full of twists.

Did I fall asleep but how did it cut to the seen where Daenerys was talking to Theron - there should have been a scene of them sailing in for some sort of continuity....

And what happened to Jon's Direwolf why was it not taken to the battle?[/QUO

They certainly do not roll the dice and just make it up ! Mr Martin is still heavily involved

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

And what happened to Jon's Direwolf why was it not taken to the battle?[/QUO

They certainly do not roll the dice and just make it up ! Mr Martin is still heavily involved

Maybe it is him rolling the dice.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Annoyingly I really like the Dorne plot in the books, so it's a shame it's been cut from the TV show and replaced/condensed the way it has!

God I don't I have no idea what's going on down there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I still haven't seen one episode.

May see if I can get a series one offa iTunes and watch it to see what all the fuss is about

First series is the best - genuinely well written and nuanced political intrigue. Still not baaaad but slowly slipped since then IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here