Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
So we couldn't hear that she said the mad king was Jon's father.
Allegedly.

My theory is John snow is Robert Baratheon's love child. Targaryans always have blond hair, Baratheon's always dark. Ned looking out for his friends son and nephew without ever letting the secret out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So we couldn't hear that she said the mad king was Jon's father.
Allegedly.
Yes. Jon Snow isn't Ned Stark's b@stard son, but his actual nephew, and the mad king's son's child. Hidden to protect him from the new king.

Makes Daenerys his aunt as well.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My theory is John snow is Robert Baratheon's love child. Targaryans always have blond hair, Baratheon's always dark. Ned looking out for his friends son and nephew without ever letting the secret out.
Lyanna said "Robert would kill him if he finds out", which makes that rather unlikely given that Robert treated his other acknowledged *******s quite well.

Targaryens mostly do have blond(e) hair, but only because they tend to marry within the family - when they marry/shag someone else, anything is possible and the Stark genes can over-ride others as we see with Bran, Rickon and Arya being dark haired when their mother was ginger.

Far more likely to me is the traditional R+L=J theory, which means that Jon is Rhaegar's son and Daenerys' nephew, and ultimately they will ride two of the three dragons into battle with the White Walkers. As for who will ride the other one though...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Lyanna said "Robert would kill him if he finds out", which makes that rather unlikely given that Robert treated his other acknowledged *******s quite well.

Targaryens mostly do have blond(e) hair, but only because they tend to marry within the family - when they marry/shag someone else, anything is possible and the Stark genes can over-ride others as we see with Bran, Rickon and Arya being dark haired when their mother was ginger.

Far more likely to me is the traditional R+L=J theory, which means that Jon is Rhaegar's son and Daenerys' nephew, and ultimately they will ride two of the three dragons into battle with the White Walkers. As for who will ride the other one though...

Bran?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

This kind of officially confirms it:

download.png

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/...nections-ned-promise-tower-of-joy-infographic

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope we get a dead dragon animated by the white walkers but maybe that's a hope too far..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That would be epic.
Also Lyanna Mormont needs a spin off, best character in the show now!
Yes, the Nights King on an undead dragon has to be the cliff hanger for the end of season 7, but I don't write the show so probably not.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't think its spoilers to speculate is it, nothing has been confirmed?
Fair enough.

I reckon Tyrion is the 3rd one, being half-Targaryen by virtue of the Mad King raping Tywin's wife - hence why Tywin hated the Mad King and always resented Tyrion.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Fair enough.

I reckon Tyrion is the 3rd one, being half-Targaryen by virtue of the Mad King raping Tywin's wife - hence why Tywin hated the Mad King and always resented Tyrion.

This does seem to be hinted at in the books, and in a way in the TV show, I don't think we will ever find out for sure but do think he will be the third one too.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Also she was trying to tell him that his plan was doomed as that they didn't have enough men. It doesn't make much sense to me?

I don't think she was really confident that he was coming.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This does seem to be hinted at in the books, and in a way in the TV show, I don't think we will ever find out for sure but do think he will be the third one too.

If i don't see Tyrion riding a dragon by the end of this I will be disappointed.

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
I think i will watch it again tonight, pretty sure i missed stuff so much went on !

Agreed though the first 15 mins which passed in almost total silence was awesome

I think I may have to watch it all again from the start. I didn't realise I'd forgot so much. I'm clueless now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here