Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
By sacrificing her youngest brother and sending her half-brother against much greater odds when she could have given Jon a better chance from the start?

Ramsay wouldn't have left Winterfell, I wouldn't be surprised if LF told her to let Jon get roped in. She said at the start of the episode that Rickon would die regardless, they needed Ramsay to come to them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've just said.

If Jon knew, Sansa didn't trust Jon not to act differently and alert the cunning Bolton.

Bolton's biggest mistake was leaving Winterfell. He only did that because he thought he was guaranteed of success.

Sansa was so full of revenge that she was prepared to lose a lot of lives to make sure she got him.
I'm sure they have started nicking the scripts from Eastenders.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So, did anyone else think the death of Wun Wun reminded them of Akira Kurosawa's death scene at the end of Throne of Blood? I can't find a longer clip of the 1956 masterpiece, but here is a snippet...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
She is learning to play the game of thrones

If only she had said she had the bigger force, and could have used that information to bargain for Rickon's life.

There was no reason to keep that information a secret, even to Jon. It really bugged me.

But oh well, who cares? It was a very entertaining episode of television.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If only she had said she had the bigger force, and could have used that information to bargain for Rickon's life.

There was no reason to keep that information a secret, even to Jon. It really bugged me.

Also she was trying to tell him that his plan was doomed as that they didn't have enough men. It doesn't make much sense to me?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Awful episode.

We could show you Dany's dragon laying waste to the Slaver's ships, but we know you'd far rather an excruciatingly cheesy scene of Tyrion trying to make the two most boring characters ever tell jokes.

And it's shown in the next episode....

And maybe that will be explained in the next episode as well...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Ramsay would've holed himself up in Winterfell if he knew Jon had that many men. Littlefinger sewed the seeds of doubt over Jon and in turn Sansa played Jon to get to Ramsay.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maybe Sansa didn't tell Jon simply because she couldn't guarantee that Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale would actually turn up - LF hasn't exactly been trustworthy and reliable over the years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fair play, but I stick to my "awful" review due to the Arya storyline. Laughably poor for such a good show.
I agree, that was very boring strand of the show. I'm hoping there is a big plot payoff with it next series.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I still haven't seen one episode.

May see if I can get a series one offa iTunes and watch it to see what all the fuss is about

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I still haven't seen one episode.

May see if I can get a series one offa iTunes and watch it to see what all the fuss is about
Free 2 week trial on Now TV Entertainment has series 1 - 5 available.

Sadly the early episodes of this series have expired now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That was a fight scene I've been waiting for years for tbh!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
So which good guy/girl will get wiped out next week...... its going to happen....

You seem to forget they killed off rickon this episode

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here