Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Won't make any difference if he doesn't actually ever finish the last two books
Personally believe that's his master plan. Cark it and let someone else end it, that way he's not got worry about tying up loose ends or buggering it up at all...

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I was hoping this was true, so asked the man himself on Twitter (not doubting you, just curious to have it confirmed):

QUESTION: I've read online that you're a #bhafc fan and used to go to games at the Goldstone. True or false?

ANSWER: I grew up in Sussex. Brighton has and will always be my team. For once the Internet speak true!

:albion: :thumbsup:

Can't believe you didn't trust something written by a stranger on an internet forum!! ;)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just caught up on where we now are in series 6 on NowTV.

Fantastic season. Looking forward to the possible Hound v golem Mountain trial by combat.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looks like there's going to be another notable English actor following in Richard E Grant's footsteps with a small part in next week's episode:

Cjxtxy2VAAEt3Iu.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to the next episode going up very soon on Now TV.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good episode.

The Hound well on his way to becoming the High Sparrow's champion ( to face the zombie Mountain in a 2-3 episodes time ).

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Good episode.

The Hound well on his way to becoming the High Sparrow's champion ( to face the zombie Mountain in a 2-3 episodes time ).

Good grief, you're right. How did I not figure that out?

I'm beginning to tire of Arya's storyline. She makes consistently dumb decisions.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Another enjoyable episode. All gearing up for some hefty battles in the last couple of weeks....

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
There was a lot of talk about him being Jaqen H'ghar but they have gone away a bit. Would quite like to see the hound back but he's just as gone as Hodor I think.

Thinking about it, could make sense, Jaqen did know who she was all along at Harrenhal

If the Hound can beat the Mountain, does that make Brienne of Tarth the hardest person in Westeros!?

It's been clear from the start that Brienne of Tarth is the hardest person in Westeros.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm beginning to tire of Arya's storyline. She makes consistently dumb decisions.

She's literally the worst assassin ever. I have no idea why Jaqen persevered with her for so long.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
She is still only 15 or something isn't she? Not done too bad compared to her dimwitted older sister!

Sansa's fault is she's too trusting of people in power and invariably those people were either horrible (Joffrey) or scheming little weasels (Little Finger).

Whereas Arya just keeps screwing herself over.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

I don't think that's Arya. She walked with her hands behind her back like she owned the place, and Arya doesn't do that. Perhaps that woman from the theatre helped her out...somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here