Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'm thinking this is just a continuity error. I hope the Umber is actually a Stark loyalist but I'm not holding my breath...

There was a continuity error when Tyrion was talking to the 'Other Red Queen Lady'. In the wide angle shots her hair was away from her jubblies, when it went close her hair was across her jubblies.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There was a continuity error when Tyrion was talking to the 'Other Red Queen Lady'. In the wide angle shots her hair was away from her jubblies, when it went close her hair was across her jubblies.

So you were just looking at her jubblies during that whole scene then????

So was I

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good episode and I like finding out more after so many years....... but kind of feel it ruins the next book whether the events play out the same or totally different (likely a mix) I can see it feeling clunky in a book. Much better when the TV comes after and because of the faster and visual nature rather than slow and more detailed, it didn't feel clunky that way round previous years but I fear now will when we finally get the books

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

Top Perving!:drool:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
You know this red lady is also probably 150 as she has the same necklace as Snows red lady...

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You know this red lady is also probably 150 as she has the same necklace as Snows red lady...

The older the bolder.

Think how much money you could save in putting beer goggles on with one of those necklaces.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Just remember what happens when the Red Queen ladies take off those necklaces...................

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
LIFT SPOILER :moo:

7zPQodD.jpg

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
That ending though, bought a tear to the eye. Farewell big feller, you went out like a champion.
In true Game of Thrones style, I'm believing nothing until I've seen the body.

Even then it would need the head removed just to be sure. I still expect to see Arya's fencing instructor from the first series rock up at some point (also never seen as dead in the books).

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
In true Game of Thrones style, I'm believing nothing until I've seen the body.

Even then it would need the head removed just to be sure. I still expect to see Arya's fencing instructor from the first series rock up at some point (also never seen as dead in the books).

There was a lot of talk about him being Jaqen H'ghar but they have gone away a bit. Would quite like to see the hound back but he's just as gone as Hodor I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here