Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Straight people haven't been stoned to death for their sexuality.
White people haven't been kidnapped, chained up, sailed across the oceans and sold into slavery.

Seriously, straight white people have, and continue to have it pretty damn easy.

Speak for yourself, I'm straight and white but have a bogey up my nose that refuses to be dislodged. #FirstWorldProblems

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't expect anything from God, partially because you have to roll with the punches in life, but mainly because he doesn't exist.

This is where we differ,but we could waste a lot of energy arguing,time better spent on posting decent posts on here and so forth..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Does IVF not work with gay people, then?

seems not, nor normal sex. just not with someone you fancy. most the human race is here out of convenience in the first place.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Does IVF not work with gay people, then?

would you wish to have a window or extra lighting? of course man made intervention works.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
would you wish to have a window or extra lighting? of course man made intervention works.

If survival depended on light, I'd have whatever I could get.

So, if every one turned gay over night, our species would still be able to procreate, thus not die out after 100 years as you claim? (I would imagine if it was the only way our species could survive, we'd get pretty good at IVF, too, make fantastic strides in it, even)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So, if every one turned gay over night, our species would still be able to procreate, thus not die out after 100 years as you claim? (I would imagine if it was the only way our species could survive, we'd get pretty good at IVF, too, make fantastic strides in it, even)

IVF i wonder how it's advance came about,from in the main,couples of the opposite sex i suspect..call it a luck break for humanity,oh i give up,i concede..

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
IVF i wonder how it's advance came about,from in the main,couples of the opposite sex i suspect..call it a luck break for humanity,oh i give up,i concede..

What does it matter how its advance came about? Point is, we have developed methods and technology to allow people to become pregnant without having to have sex, thus your hypothetical is inherently flawed. IVF allows for the human race to never experience male/female sex ever again, and still be able to continue procreation. Our species won't cease to exist just because everyone turns gay.

Though, without going into graphic details, it is possible to attempt insemination without the need for a lab or science. Sperm can survive outside the body for short periods. Syringes, turkey basters, etc. There are ways. maybe not as appealing to you, but effective enough to maintain the species.

Of course, there is the other point that you are confusing sex and love. Homosexuality is about love and companionship, sex is a physical act. It doesn't mean you can't have love-less sex with someone of the opposite gender. People have loveless sex all the time.

Our species is fine, regardless of sexuality.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What does it matter how it's advance came about? Point is, we have developed methods and technology to allow people to become pregnant without having to have sex, thus you hypothetical is inherently flawed. IVF allows for the human race to never experience male/female sex ever again, and still be able to continue procreation. Our species won't cease to exist just because everyone turns gay.

Though, without going into graphic details, it is possible to attempt insemination without the need for a lab or science. Sperm can survive outside the body for short periods. Syringes, turkey basters, etc. There are ways. maybe not as appealing to you, but effective enough to maintain the species.

Of course, there is the other point that you are confusing sex and love. Homosexuality is about love and companionship, sex is a physical act. It doesn't mean you can't have love-less sex with someone of the opposite gender. People have loveless sex all the time.

A fair reply:thumbsup: sensible and balanced unlike a lot of mine,i accept the companionship side of things,i just don't when it comes to the Sex act,however it does not mean i hate,i accept,i don't agree,that is my right.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Try to see the beauty in everything,both good and bad,learn from it and don't expect God to fix all of mankind's problem's,

Great swerve,your not the first believer who simply does not want to answer the question directly.

Surely your religion states that God (and his lacky Jesus) can help in all problems through prayer though.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:24

They have been accredited for healing everything from headaches,bad backs and athritis to curing cancer and even bringing someone back from the dead.

Yet somehow for some reason the one act of healing an amputee(the simple act that would in one instance convince the whole planet of a God) and giving them back their limbs is simply far too hard no matter how hard and frequently amputees pray to be healed.

If you havnt smelt a scam by this stage ...............:wozza:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What does it matter how its advance came about? Point is, we have developed methods and technology to allow people to become pregnant without having to have sex, thus your hypothetical is inherently flawed. IVF allows for the human race to never experience male/female sex ever again, and still be able to continue procreation. Our species won't cease to exist just because everyone turns gay.

I think this is the whole point, under all religions humanity basically is set above other forms of animal life yet we are increasingly copying scientific "advances" which effectively act against the "survival of the fittest". You could say the USA is going for "survival of the fattest"..
But often advocates of the homosexual lifestyle try to parallel human patterns with animals, to claim how "normal" homosexual behaviour is. Male homosexuality is certainly common in the chimpanzee world, where the basic male homosexual act is used to reinforce male dominance within a tribe or family. Sounds rather like the way a public school works..

Whilst in cattle, a herd of cows in the breeding season without a bull present will end up in "bulling", some cows displaying overt male behaviour, mounting other cows etc. That sounds awfully like stories of some female sporting personalities..

Then again women in a secluded group without a male present (eg. in nunneries) display other "group" symptoms. Their perods will synchronise after a time so that one leading female will dictate the monthly pattern. A bit out of date in the age of the pill, but certain lesbian communities do seem to exhibit amazing fear of any male presence. Women always want to penetrate "male only" groups, but seem sometimes neurotic about excluding the opposite sex from theirs.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Homosexulity wasn't made lawful after the Wolfenden Report. The report was effectively shelved. It was about ten years later that the offence was voted off the statute books.

I struggle to understand why you use the words 'compulsory'. Equality and non-discrimination is compulsory, but 95%, or whatever the population figure is, don't wake up each morning worrying whether they will have a letter from the NHS abut their first course of 'Gay Treatment'.

The reason why these 'Gay Issues' seem to reach the headlines is because there are still people who can't just move on. Take Equal Marriage-always in the headlines for about two years. The Bill was passed, and now we hear little of it.

From what I can see, the only 'Gay Agenda' is that which is spoken of by those who don't like... homosexuals. There is no further legislation planned, and if Stonewall want to give out awards it's up to them. Religious groups give out awards, Football gives out awards, NSC has its awards... whatever. If you like Pride, go. If you don't, stay away. If you like the Albion, buy a ticket. If you don't-who cares? Who really does care?

Good point about Stonewall, What I would like to know though is is there a "Pinklist" compiled by Stonewall, to discourage employers from taking on staff who might be against their avowed intentions? Which incidentally initially included lowering the homosexual age of consent to 14 at one time. Rather like another organisation which seems to have become a Pyword for danger to children. As was Robert Clothier, a former recent Pride organiser, who was convicted recently for trying to organise sex with children much younger than 14. Are you Proud about that?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Good point about Stonewall, What I would like to know though is is there a "Pinklist" compiled by Stonewall, to discourage employers from taking on staff who might be against their avowed intentions? Which incidentally initially included lowering the homosexual age of consent to 14 at one time. Rather like another organisation which seems to have become a Pyword for danger to children. As was Robert Clothier, a former recent Pride organiser, who was convicted recently for trying to organise sex with children much younger than 14. Are you Proud about that?

So a paedophile was involved in an organisation therefore there's a problem with whole organisation. As a christian it's lucky for you no-one related to the church has ever been involved in anything so unsavoury

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
So a paedophile was involved in an organisation therefore there's a problem with whole organisation. As a christian it's lucky for you no-one related to the church has ever been involved in anything so unsavoury

Did you see the way the Clothier case was reported in the "Argus"? Not a frontpage "Former Pride Manager convicted of trying to have sex with children" but (from memory) "Drag Act Man Found Guilty of Inappropriate Behaviour". Hardly a headline to scare the great reading public was it? Unlike "Priests..."

And "Involved"? I'd say running the festival is a bit more than "involved", wouldn't you? Or are YOU "involved"?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Did you see the way the Clothier case was reported in the "Argus"? Not a frontpage "Former Pride Manager convicted of trying to have sex with children" but (from memory) "Drag Act Man Found Guilty of Inappropriate Behaviour". Hardly a headline to scare the great reading public was it? Unlike "Priests..."

And "Involved"? I'd say running the festival is a bit more than "involved", wouldn't you? Or are YOU "involved"?

So they listed his job title just like they would a priest or vicar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here