Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Straight people haven't been stoned to death for their sexuality.
White people haven't been kidnapped, chained up, sailed across the oceans and sold into slavery.

Seriously, straight white people have, and continue to have it pretty damn easy.

I know I'm a bit late into this debate but you need to check out the Barbary pirates of the 16th century onwards - North African slavers who kidnapped and enslaved white people from western Europe to sell in their slave markets. More recently when Maddie McCann went missing and reports of a blonde child seen in Morocco were broadcast, it turned out that the child was a descendant of the white slaves...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Monday morning. Back to whinging about cyclists and not being able to buy golliwogs, I guess.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I know I'm a bit late into this debate but you need to check out the Barbary pirates of the 16th century onwards - North African slavers who kidnapped and enslaved white people from western Europe to sell in their slave markets. More recently when Maddie McCann went missing and reports of a blonde child seen in Morocco were broadcast, it turned out that the child was a descendant of the white slaves...

Thanks for that, I'll have a read!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I don't know why some people bother to live in Brighton.

At a guess i would say its because our parents and grandparents lived here so have inherited the place so its natural for them to be here, and with all the relevant families around us it makes it very difficult to move away unless your a free spirit and dont give a **** and just move for your own reasons. or are you referring to those that have made a concious decision to move here?

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't know why some people bother to live in Brighton.

A few of us were born here. A few of us see Brighton & Hove as just a place to live in, not to constantly show off in.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A few of us were born here. A few of us see Brighton & Hove as just a place to live in, not to constantly show off in.

It is the place it is. It's a transient town with party lovers living there. I suppose it's just easier to stay where you're born and moan all your life though.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Pride is not really much about the LGBT community any more its been hijacked by the mainstream and all it is now is one big drink and drug induced lawless piss up, the city was left looking like an open sewer and rubbish tip this morning and last night i saw people openly having sex in public on more than one occasion, groups of feral chavs and drug dealers roaming the streets like rats and a whole host of other unsavoury nasty incidents all over the city. There is a really unpleasant and debased side to pride which cannot be masked by all the happy clappy rainbow flag waving im afraid.

Have loved Pride in the past but went this year and felt the same. Just reminded me of the programs on TV about Magaluf and the like, plus a load of companies charging loads of money and making nice tidy profits. I guess that's 'progress' though.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I agree with the people who say Pride isn't about sexuality but just an excuse for a piss up nowadays. People are just too in your face, wearing Gimp costumes or walking around topless with a weird harness thing on. Why does anyone need to see that? If you're into it keep it in the bedroom, fair enough!

I always like to compare what the reaction would be if this was a football match and there were X amounts of arrests and people doing drugs, god forbid having sex outdoors.

Pride, in my opinion , is just seedy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here