Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I must be going mad because I can't see a reference to this 'God' character anywhere. In any case both gay and straight people often believe in God.

OK, let's try to correct that.

Look, I know gay people have a problem, not being normal and all, but can't they just keep quiet about it as much as possible? No need to run about Brighton professing their gayness. It just makes them look very very silly.

As for the town (sorry, city) making a lot of money out of gay pride ... I wonder? I would guess it's puts a very large number of people off visiting Brighton over the weekend and also puts a very large number of people off going shopping in Brighton.
the place will be packed. I can get a pint of milk for you if you are worried about going out and getting chatted up. :kiss:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
but god is not happy with your pride.
he says its a deadly sin and you may burn in hell for eternity for it
luckily for you there is no god
and he never designed any parts for any particular use.
but a cock will fit into a male mouth as easy as a females

I wondeer why Eastbourne pier amusement arcade burned.. could it be it was used for other purposes than mere "amusement"?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
So they listed his job title just like they would a priest or vicar?

Well let's say Robert Clothier was rather higher up in the Pride organisation than say Roy Cottam was in the C of E. More like an Arch-bishop I'd say.

And the C of E are now conducting an inquiry about Cottam and Co. Are your Pride people doing that about RC? Of course not, that Pride campaign was wound up (yet again).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yup it gives me an excuse to stay away for a gay day.. I've been through Brighton in the evening on a bus, the surrounding streets to St James must be the closest Cecil B de Mille could ever get to Sodom.

You could spend the hours not getting a nosh from Mrs Danny-Boy, as after all, mouths weren't intended for that type of thing.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Amazingly I can't think of another female animal that spends so much time sticking assorted objects into it's lady-tunnel, now you mention it.

Jan 30, 2008
The floats were fun, rain held off. All good and happy. Good start to the weekend.
what a pathetic spectacle, I had the misfortune of having to drive across Preston circus on my way towards Edward street ,TOSSERS WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WALKING THROUGH RED LIGHTS :rolleyes: a mix of the usual suspects , women/girls,some parents with young kids and wet looking student blokes walking about with beers and those silly flags :safeway: CAN'T THINK OF ANY POSITIVES TO POST TO BE HONEST
regards
DR

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
what a pathetic spectacle, I had the misfortune of having to drive across Preston circus on my way towards Edward street ,TOSSERS WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WALKING THROUGH RED LIGHTS :rolleyes: a mix of the usual suspects , women/girls,some parents with young kids and wet looking student blokes walking about with beers and those silly flags :safeway: CAN'T THINK OF ANY POSITIVES TO POST TO BE HONEST
regards
DR

It's one day a year. Same as BHF cycle ride, old crocks car race etc etc. Why not just leave them alone to have a nice day out and you'll waken up in the morning and it'll be like it never happened. Sake! :rolleyes:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK, let's try to correct that.

Look, I know gay people have a problem, not being normal and all, but can't they just keep quiet about it as much as possible? No need to run about Brighton professing their gayness. It just makes them look very very silly.

Has it not occurred to you that it's you that has the problem, and virtually everyone else is fine about it.

Therefore, it's you that's not normal, and looking a bit silly.

As for the town (sorry, city) making a lot of money out of gay pride ... I wonder?

Really? What's to wonder? Up to 100,000 extra visitors spending a fair whack of money over the weekend. No, of course the city's businesses will suffer... :rolleyes:

I would guess it's puts a very large number of people off visiting Brighton over the weekend and also puts a very large number of people off going shopping in Brighton.

How many more than 100,000 extra visitors would you like?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Enjoyed my day slap bang in the middle of Pride. North Laine was packed; London Road very busy. St James's Street will be amazing today. So much colour everywhere. Loving it.

Now I'm back home, I can hear the party still going on in Preston Park - sounds fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here