Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Had a great day in Brighton today, met my parents in town and watched the parade with them and the kids, had a late lunch and bottle(s) of wine in town, laughed about when the Hove Carnival was the highlight of the year, home for dinner and kids just gone into town for party. The only thing that has disappointed me all day is that, as a patriot, i have had to read this moron's grasp of english

Enjoyed my day 30 miles away from Brighton today . Heading back there later . Hopefully will of avoided the worst

Hopefully will HAVE FFS, this country is going to the dogs :rolleyes:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was walking along London Road earlier and noticed how mixed the crowds coming back into town were. It was a bit messy, but pretty much what you would expect from any large festival.

A real funny though: I saw a big oik with bottle in hand single out a camp looking lad and call him a '****in ******'. Having none of it, the lad turned angrily, ran after him and began to remonstrate. Said oik looked shocked and immediately backed off like a coward. Priceless.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

The thing is .......the gay community wish to be accepted into the mainstream community without being branded as different in any way , and quite right too.

So, why in Europes most tolerant and accepting town where no one bats an eyelid to anything,let alone the LGBT community , must we have a festival almost in retrospect, upholding their rights to be accepted as gay people?
I just don't get it,the biggest message Brighton and Hove could give is 'we don't need Pride we are proud and accepting of everyone, everyday'!

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The thing is .......the gay community wish to be accepted into the mainstream community without being branded as different in any way , and quite right too.

So, why in Europes most tolerant and accepting town where no one bats an eyelid to anything let alone the LGBT community , so why must we have a festival almost in retrospect upholding their rights to be accepted as gay people?
I just don't get it the biggest message Brighton we don't need Pride we are proud and accepting of everyone everyday !

I'm not proud and accepting of people who cannot spell or punctuate properly. If you're quick you can edit your post.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Is there any need for gay pride in the UK? Gay people etc have equal rights from a legislation point of view. Yes there will be individual bigots that will never tolerate or accept people who are not hetrosexual, but will a parade any party change this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is there any need for gay pride in the UK?

For your answer, try one of the many many responses to the numerous other times this question has been asked this year and before.

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean

So, why in Europes most tolerant and accepting town where no one bats an eyelid to anything,let alone the LGBT community , must we have a festival almost in retrospect, upholding their rights to be accepted as gay people?
I just don't get it,the biggest message Brighton and Hove could give is 'we don't need Pride we are proud and accepting of everyone, everyday'!
My thoughts entirely. ........

Jan 30, 2008
It's one day a year. Same as BHF cycle ride, old crocks car race etc etc. Why not just leave them alone to have a nice day out and you'll waken up in the morning and it'll be like it never happened. Sake! :rolleyes:
I did leave them alone, just giving a general view of what I encountered:flameboun
Regards
DR

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Pride is not really much about the LGBT community any more its been hijacked by the mainstream and all it is now is one big drink and drug induced lawless piss up, the city was left looking like an open sewer and rubbish tip this morning and last night i saw people openly having sex in public on more than one occasion, groups of feral chavs and drug dealers roaming the streets like rats and a whole host of other unsavoury nasty incidents all over the city. There is a really unpleasant and debased side to pride which cannot be masked by all the happy clappy rainbow flag waving im afraid.

Jan 30, 2008
Pride is not really much about the LGBT community any more its been hijacked by the mainstream and all it is now is one big drink and drug induced lawless piss up, the city was left looking like an open sewer and rubbish tip this morning and last night i saw people openly having sex in public on more than one occasion, groups of feral chavs and drug dealers roaming the streets like rats and a whole host of other unsavoury nasty incidents all over the city. There is a really unpleasant and debased side to pride which cannot be masked by all the happy clappy rainbow flag waving im afraid.
everything that people on here deny happens:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Very much agreed but the usual suspects will say you're lying and DEMAND evidence

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't think people should celebrate anything, it's just not the done thing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

A normal weekend in Brighton, then... :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it is now is one big drink and drug induced lawless piss up...... people openly having sex in public on more than one occasion..... drug dealers roaming the streets.

Sounds brilliant. Dream party.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here