Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
anyone who designs such problems in the newly born is evil.

thats very unfortunate. i cant concieve how there is anything "ideal" from it. your god has no answers.

If we were trying,we would have been very upset,it was a result of her having the contraceptive implant taken out of her arm,and me not using protection,she does not want to take the pill,it's not a good time for us to have another child at present,we are both career minded and have a 16 year old already,careless is what we were perhaps...

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Gay people are oppressed sometimes.
Straight people are oppressed sometimes.

Straight people haven't been stoned to death for their sexuality.
White people haven't been kidnapped, chained up, sailed across the oceans and sold into slavery.

Seriously, straight white people have, and continue to have it pretty damn easy.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Also, having read some of the God posts on here, I'm cool with people believing in God. Fine, that's your choice. But consider this: you believe in an all powerful Creator. He brought into life the cosmos, every living being, every single atom of matter, he did it all and he could probably do more. He is an infinite creature of infinite possibility and he loves everything that He has made. Except gay people. Right?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
anyone who designs such problems in the newly born is evil.

thats very unfortunate. i cant concieve how there is anything "ideal" from it. your god has no answers.
This life is not supposed to be ideal, but be preperation for when we leave this one.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Also, having read some of the God posts on here, I'm cool with people believing in God. Fine, that's your choice. But consider this: you believe in an all powerful Creator. He brought into life the cosmos, every living being, every single atom of matter, he did it all and he could probably do more. He is an infinite creature of infinite possibility and he loves everything that He has made. Except gay people. Right?

God cannot chose to hate anything,their is no preference,free will is given,the only question to ask is what if everybody was Gay,would it serve,would it be the highest choice,for procreation,that is all,the species can allow for many variations to a theme,God has allowed for this,as the title states God loves us all..

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm proud to be labelled a bigot. With the knowledge that my body parts are only used as designed by God. And not as "adapted" (often with artificial stimulants) by a community who have branded themselves "happy".

You've shown yourself to be obsessed with homosexuality and now you are happy to out yourself as a bigot. I don't think you are welcome here for much longer. You add nothing and the forum will not be a poorer place without you.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
How many people who have been born disabled or blind have adapted to life and enjoyed it here. And how many people who are healthy with loads have money decided suicide is the best option. faith in enjoying this life and the possibility of a better life to come is the best way to live IMO.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
God cannot chose to hate anything,their is no preference,free will is given,the only question to ask is what if everybody was Gay,would it serve,would it be the highest choice,for procreation,that is all,the species can allow for many variations to a theme,God has allowed for this,as the title states God loves us all..

That's easy for you to say.
Actually...no, it clearly isn't.

If everyone was Gay we'd be spending Saturday afternoons getting ready to go out rather than hanging about at the Amex looking glum.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How many people who have been born disabled or blind have adapted to life and enjoyed it here. And how many people who are healthy with loads have money decided suicide is the best option. faith in enjoying this life and the possibility of a better life to come is the best way to live IMO.

I'm genuinely trying to understand the point you are trying to make. Can you expand ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

glad i wasnt the only one couldnt read that. upon re-reading, i gave up after the free will cop out anyway.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

If everyone was Gay we'd be spending Saturday afternoons getting ready to go out rather than hanging about at the Amex looking glum.

It clearly is as i just have,but i am not a bigot,i am not interested in disability, race colour or creed,my best mate of 35 years is Iranian,it's the person,i could go out in Brighton tonight and find,easily,so called fellow straight,white English people that sicken me to the core.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
glad i wasnt the only one couldnt read that. upon re-reading, i gave up after the free will cop out anyway.

If everybody turned Gay overnight the human race would end within a 100 years,clear enough? Thank God they are not...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You've shown yourself to be obsessed with homosexuality and now you are happy to out yourself as a bigot. I don't think you are welcome here for much longer. You add nothing and the forum will not be a poorer place without you.

Congratulations. You win the Robert Clothier award for the most blinkered "I don't want to know what the majority of the world thinks" statement on here.
I am extremely worried , not obsessed, that far from being permitted (as it was after the Wolfenden report) homosexuality is now becoming compulsory. Isn't that Stonewall is all about with its quotas and awards for businesses who employ more and more LBGT people?

My Dad used to sing "Roll Out The Barrel" , I don't think he anticipatedyour version of fun.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If everybody turned Gay overnight the human race would end within a 100 years,clear enough? Thank God they are not...

and if everyone was as ignorant as you, probably be best if it did end.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
and if everyone was as ignorant as you, probably be best if it did end.

I'm not here to argue,i'm not ignorant,a fact is a fact,however it will never come to that...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Congratulations. You win the Robert Clothier award for the most blinkered "I don't want to know what the majority of the world thinks" statement on here.
I am extremely worried , not obsessed, that far from being permitted (as it was after the Wolfenden report) homosexuality is now becoming compulsory. Isn't that Stonewall is all about with its quotas and awards for businesses who employ more and more LBGT people?

My Dad used to sing "Roll Out The Barrel" , I don't think he anticipatedyour version of fun.

Homosexulity wasn't made lawful after the Wolfenden Report. The report was effectively shelved. It was about ten years later that the offence was voted off the statute books.

I struggle to understand why you use the words 'compulsory'. Equality and non-discrimination is compulsory, but 95%, or whatever the population figure is, don't wake up each morning worrying whether they will have a letter from the NHS abut their first course of 'Gay Treatment'.

The reason why these 'Gay Issues' seem to reach the headlines is because there are still people who can't just move on. Take Equal Marriage-always in the headlines for about two years. The Bill was passed, and now we hear little of it.

From what I can see, the only 'Gay Agenda' is that which is spoken of by those who don't like... homosexuals. There is no further legislation planned, and if Stonewall want to give out awards it's up to them. Religious groups give out awards, Football gives out awards, NSC has its awards... whatever. If you like Pride, go. If you don't, stay away. If you like the Albion, buy a ticket. If you don't-who cares? Who really does care?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Try to see the beauty in everything,both good and bad,learn from it and don't expect God to fix all of mankind's problem's,mankinds gift is the opportunity to search for the answers.

I don't expect anything from God, partially because you have to roll with the punches in life, but mainly because he doesn't exist.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I'm fun when surrounded by fun people (i think). Homosexuality becoming compulsory? You are showing your true colours now. An organisation such as Stonewall (I think their adverts are cringeworthy) exist entirely down to bigots who can't accept that people want different things. Quotas would not be an issue if everyone was free thinking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here