Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Looks like GP picked the wrong team , just another midweek defeat , will we ever win a midweek game

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I'm going to pretend we were playing the long game. By being shit right before the window closes we'll give anybody looking to make last minute bids on our players second thoughts.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Terrible first 45 mins. Outplayed. Our subs, unsurprisingly, made a big difference.

Mitoma was great for the first 15 mins when he came on. Then Fulham worked out what he does and how to mark him out the game. Best of the subs that came on though

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Quite predictable

Well played Fulham ( even though I don't like the way they finished it off)

We don't learn from these situations

March and Lamptey are both ineffective/liabilities in games like these

MacAllister was MoM for us.

Dunk and Websters distribution was Sunday league

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
and to think a sizeable number on here turned their nose up at him on the various mitrovic threads we've had over the years...

Amazing isn't it.

Shot - tick
Head - tick
1 of 7 - 7 ticks
Back tracks - tick
Actually scores goals - tick

NDP test - I don't know, but he seems ok. .

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
If Solly. had scored one of this clear chances in the first half it would have been a totally different game.
Still, look at where we are, Sunday is a good chance to pick up more points.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Frustrating thing was he did everything right in getting into the position, got great power on it, and height, but terrible direction. His confidence in front of goal is definitely at rock bottom - or certainly will be after the last few games

Indeed... I don't expect him to be a great goal scorer but could/should have had 4 already this season. The good thing is he is getting in the right place so maybe things might turn - he gets a lucky one and the pressure is off.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Trying hard to take any positives out of that failure to go top tonight - at least other results went our way and we'll still be in the CL places after the weekend.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Estupina asleep for the first goal, robbed for the second. Early days, but he needs to sharpen up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Terrified :lolol: Seriously though Mitrovic is useless without a supply line we did the same to Leeds on Saturday cut it off.

Not laughing now I hope, he dominated us AGAIN, you might like to have a rethink about who was useless tonight.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just for once I can take this one on the chin and say it’s only football. I got my daughter back yesterday. She’s been in Costa Rica for three months working on a conservation programme. Was lovely to have her back. Sat and enjoyed family time, catching up on each other’s yarns and loving her pictures with running commentary. Only momentarily messed up by goal alerts from the Cottage.

I shall return to a more passionate, less rational approach on Sunday.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The tourist season comes to an end in Brighton and at last my away trips can start. Well up for this and ready to sing 'that song' when we are one up.

Is the right answer

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Do their fans think they've won the Champions league?
There is a sense of relief and even optimism that we might be able to stay up and the nature of recent performances suggest that we can take on anyone and even beat a few who might be around us in the table.

BUT, when we get a few injuries/ suspensions, especially if it includes Mitro, we'll be stuffed so getting points on the board now is critical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here