Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frogy in goal at Shrewsbury

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway as Chris Rock said Black People are the most racist as they call each other ****** all the time.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I got a B in my english a/s too

ive known what satire has meant for years.

didnt seem to help though

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
this thread probably displays why NSC can be utter f***ing bollocks sometime.

is it some people on here's determination to take EVEN the football threads off topic

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
well I think we all agree we are looking forward to seeing the new bloke from across the channel play tonight.

If he's any good , maybe we could get rid of the brummie git

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seems to be some confusion here, ****** is a racial reference but froggy is a cultural one. French scum would bristle at the notion of the French race as they see French as defined by beleif in the principles of the Republic.

People seem to focus on intent(fine) but no one has mentioned result. Words arn't offencive in themselves its how people judge/react to them.

For example if you respect blacks you dont go up to them and call em niggers, but you do if you hate em.

Btw,

I will not be lectured by a bunch of white middle class no nothing leftists on my use of terms such as Spear chuckers , jungle bunnies or the white mans burden. Maybe i'm being Niggardly, but these retards think that word like nitty gritty is racist or frogs or dog eaters or Zipperheads(oops last one was racial, but most you f***ing ignorant twats probably dont know why.)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People seem to focus on intent(fine) but no one has mentioned result. Words arn't offencive in themselves its how people judge/react to them.

For example if you respect blacks you dont go up to them and call em niggers, but you do if you hate em.

Btw, This point isn't mean't as an arguement just a reminder of what good manners are.

Wes

Aug 23, 2005
Brighton
Having seen him play, I can tell you that he should be starting over Henderson. I normally trust McGhee's judgement but I feel he's wrong here.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
looney said:
Zipperheads(oops last one was racial, but most you f***ing ignorant twats probably dont know why.)

Korean and Vietnam wars.

Same as gooks. From the Korean word Hyunguk meaning Korean. Funnily enough

Last edited:

looney said:

Btw, This point isn't mean't as an arguement just a reminder of what good manners are.
Thank you for that, looney.

:lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dougal said:
well I think we all agree we are looking forward to seeing the new bloke from across the channel play tonight.

If he's any good , maybe we could get rid of the brummie git

You mean the Irish "brummie git"?

:lolol:

looney said:

bbbbwwwwwwAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA !
:laugh:

looney said:

At f***ing last, some right-wing twat (OK, even if it's Looney's faux pastiche of one) realises that manners and political correctness are the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here