'Friends of NSC' advertising

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

c1mcc

Jan 10, 2009
Would definitely be interested in this too.
Property improvement/construction company.

iinsure365

www.iinsure365.co.uk
May 25, 2011
Hi Bozza, interested in this. Please email me any information to enquiries[MENTION=19627]iinsure365[/MENTION].co.uk.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm interested Bozza , replacement window and conservatory surveying is a bit quiet in January. Any enquires generated through NSC would be brilliant.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There have been a few administrative details behind the scenes to get sorted out before I was able to begin formally pursuing this. They are now all but done so I'll be getting the wheels in motion soon.

I've floated some more specifics and prices past a few people who think we're on the right track - hopefully others will agree when i get in touch with all of those who have been in touch.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes still defo interested Bozza

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
have a deli/catering establishment,and might be interested

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I may actually know somebody who would be interested in advertising on here if this takes off (and before you say anything, they won't be advertising on another Albion site for various reasons), but feel free to carry on your paranoia about my attempts to find out further information before passing on any details.

Anyway, I'll duck out of this now to avoid it turning into a pointless back-and-forth and wait for more details to be announced

You have asked pertinent questions, all of which are reasonable.

As a small business owner, I would be happy to invest a small amount of cash in advertising on NSC to see if it works. If it does, I will happily invest more. Potentially it is a good idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports